5th September 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?

please send me ece papers for ongc-2012
5th September 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?

hi sir,
i have applied for programmer post for ONGC. I didnot find any discussion or previous papers regarding it? can you pleae help me to get them .?

thanks in advance,
Naga Raj ( [email protected])
6th September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

[[email protected];2316432]sir, please send me the last year question paper of ongc in the basis of subject chemistry
8th September 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for ongc gt for reservoir.please send me previous papers [email protected]
10th September 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can you please email me the past years' question papers for Finance? My email id is [email protected]
10th September 2012, 08:34 PM
rekkum

Please send me the syllabus and last year placement papers for Fianace to my mail id
[email protected]
11th September 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

HELLO LEASE WILL YOU SEND ME THE SYLLABUS FOR MT ( FINANACE AND ACCOUNTS)- 2012 EXAM TO BE HELD IN OCT 2012
PROVIDE ME THE LISTOF BOOKS FOR THIS ABOVE EXAM AND SEND ME
MAIL: [email protected]
thanks
11th September 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hello i have applies mt( finance and accounts) in ongc, please send me the syllabaus and ten year quetion papaer of ongc on the following mail

[email protected]
11th September 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

send me previous papers of ongc my id
[email protected]
15th September 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

hello fend i am b.tech (electrical) please sent me syllabus for ongc exam 5 last year question papers to my mail id [email protected]
16th September 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me the list of techinical subjects which we want study for ongc examination to my mail [email protected]
18th September 2012, 01:05 PM
harendrasinh

need guidance for ONGC ET exam 2013 for electrical ..
21st September 2012, 10:10 AM
maltishank23

send me previous papers of ongc, my id
[email protected]
24th September 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo22** View Post
Pls send me the previous years question papers of ONGC for graduate trainee(HR)
Hello, Sir/ madam
Plz, Sir ONGC HR papers Will be send me plz
25th September 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i need ongc gt question last five year paper
field:- CHEMISTRY
my mail id is [email protected]
25th September 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have apply for trainee for mechanical in ongc and i want to require the model and previous yers papers for refrance my email id is [email protected]
1st October 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the syllabus for mechanical stream of graduate trainee and last all years placement papers .

id [email protected]

thank you........sir.....
5th October 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidh View Post
hello,

To sit for this exam the person must be between 21-30 years old and he should be a graduate in the following subjects:- geography, Chemistry, Programming, Production, Medical, Civil, Transport, E&T, Electrical, Mechanical, Drilling, Legal & Security, etc

Here I have uploaded some papers for you. Please go through them.

For more such papers you can look for different websites offering sample papers online.

regards
vidhi
jkhio
9th October 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

please help me with previous years papers of ongc gt exams (transport stream) please please please
mail it to - [email protected]/[email protected]
please mail it @ the earliest
thanks & regards
22nd November 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

SIR will you send me the ongc syllabus and model question paper and previous solved question papers for msc geology to my email
[email protected]
16th July 2013, 04:00 AM
JOHNSON FRANK GURIA

Respected Sir, I need your guidance regarding the preparation of ONGC GT-2013, I m from mechanical engg. stream. I need previous year question papers along with reference book appropriate for the preparation.My email id is <[email protected]> I shall be highly obligued to you for this kind act of your's. Waitng for your sooner response.
4th October 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Please sir give me last 5yrs questions for the post of graduite trainer exam with electronics &answeredof last 5yrs questions.and details syllabus of this exam.my mail ld is, maji.nemai85@gmail
com
4th October 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Please sir give me last 5yrs questions for the post of graduite trainer exam with electronics &answeredof last 5yrs questions.and details syllabus of this exam.my mail ld is, maji.nemai85@gmail
com
21st March 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get previous paper of ongc for gt electrical engineering please send on my id [email protected]
31st July 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I am Msc. Student with subject mathematics but in B.sc I had chemistry...then tell me can I fill this form...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?