11th February 2011, 09:58 PM

Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam? Previous year papers of DU and BHU?

pls send me the syllabus for M.sc chem entrance exam and some previous year question papers of du & bhu

18th February 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam? Previous year papers of DU and BHU?

PLZ GIVE ME SYLLABUS OF MSC CHEMISTRY ENTRANCE TEST, SIR IT IS MY KIND REQUEST
19th February 2011, 02:28 PM
Amed2010

Default Re: Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam? Previous year papers of DU and BHU?

For syllabus of M.Sc chemistry entrance in BHU you may see the website www.bhu.ac.in.
And for DU it is www.du.ac.in. Here you will get all your information. From book stall you can buy the previous year papers. Its available in the market.
19th February 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

how we can prepare for Msc in chemistry?
3rd March 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

M.SC.IN ORGANIC CHEM.
3rd March 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam. Previous year papers of BHU
12th March 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

how can i get to know the syllabus for the preparation of entrance exam in msc in bhu
12th March 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

plz sir give me the syllabus of M.Sc chemistry entrance exam? Pervious year papers of bhu
9th April 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

plz sir give me d syllabus & PREVIOUS year entrance paper of M.SC chemistry entrance exam.
16th April 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i want m.sc entrance exam in bhu
18th April 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir, i wanna know the syllabus of B.H.U. m.sc chemisty and previous year paper.
22nd April 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the syllabus of M.Sc agriculture as well as the previous year question papper.
29th April 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus for M.sc chem entrance exam and some previous year question papers of bhu

email id: [email protected]
30th April 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of msc entrence of bhu 2011
3rd May 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzz send questions papers of last year
4th May 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for msc chemistry entrance exam 2011 in ict mumbai
7th May 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir whts the syllabus for msc chemistry enterance test 2011
10th May 2011, 06:42 PM
sanket_ghadge

Post Re: Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam? Previous year papers of DU and BHU?

please give me the syallabus of msc chemistry entrance exam and privious question papers of entrance exam of pune university.
11th May 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about the syllabus & privious question peper of msc chemistry entrance exam of d.u. & b.h.u.
12th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

plz sir give me the syllabus of M.Sc chemistry entrance exam? Pervious year papers of bhu
16th May 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me the name of books related to enterence exam of m.sc. By saurashtrauniversity
17th May 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

give me syllabus of msc. chemistry entrance exam.. for d.u and bhu
19th May 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

please send me entrance syllabus of MSc in chemistry for Delhi University, Jamia Millia Islamia and Banaras Hindu University @ [email protected]
21st May 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for information about msc. chemistry
23rd May 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want syllabus of M Sc. bioinformatic previous year.How I can get the same ? Please let me know the details Thanking You Sir
24th May 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

give me the previous year question paper of MSc chemistry entrance exam of bhu
25th May 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year entrance paper of bhu for chemistry
7th June 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

last year m.sc.entrance paper for saurashtra university
12th June 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

give me m sc entrance question paper
2nd July 2011, 02:29 PM
siddarameshwara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how we can prepare for Msc in chemistry?
which book i going to refer plese send previous chemistry enterance exam question paper
in karanataka university
6th July 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i nee previous year question papers of Msc.chemistry
22nd July 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation from du with 50 % marks can i elegible for msc in du
25th July 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam? Previous year papers of DU and BHU?

28th July 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

please give me msc-chemistry syllabus on my Email id:[email protected]
24th August 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

please give me the last year msc-chemistry syllabus on my Email id:[email protected]
23rd September 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

send syllabus of msc chemistry entrance exam.
5th October 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

SIR
Please send me syllabus of MSc chemistry & previous exam paper on my email - [email protected]
5th October 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam? Previous year papers of DU and BHU?

[email protected]
8th October 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me bhu previous year paper?
16th October 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

please tell the syllabus of bhu for m.sc entrance exam
5th December 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell the syllabus and previous year question paper for M.Sc chemistry in IIT and anna university
21st December 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

where are its search for msc chamistry previous papers
9th January 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous ques paper of bhu msc in chemistry entrance exam paper
14th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous ques paper of bhu msc in chemistry entrance exam paper please please
4th March 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have to know the syllabus and question paper. lz send me soon.
4th March 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to exam pattern of du university of m.sc chemistry entrance test plz send email id [email protected]
8th March 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me the entrance 2012 syll. Of chem. Of gju,mdu and k.u.k univversities
30th March 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

send me chemistry entrance exam syllabus and question paper
19th April 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i just know about Msc. in genetics syllabus
28th April 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir will you send me the last 10years question paper and Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of BHU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?