20th June 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?

duration of intermediate course?
15th July 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?

minimum how many months are required for internship of ICWAI? and
how many years are required for completing ICWAI?
16th July 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 48 years old. I have completed b'com in 1987. What is the scope if I enroll now for ICWA?

SANGS
3rd October 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM JYOTI MORE SIR I WANT COMPUTER TRAINING BATCH TIME TABLE
14th October 2013, 03:09 PM
kajal moradiya

Smile Re: Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?

[QUOTE=harikant;390117]hi
i have completed my graduation in bcom ,i want to do course in icwa so provide me the duration of the course and also provide contacts of icwa in mumbai and how many fees.

my email [email protected]
14th October 2013, 03:11 PM
kajal moradiya

Post Re: Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?

i have completed my graduation in bba ,i want to do course in icwa so provide me the duration of the course and also provide contacts of icwa in mumbai and how many fees.

14th October 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
21st October 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends!I want to do ICWA course after graduation i m studing fybcom now what i do plzz advise me Myid:[email protected]
17th January 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i am complited my graduation in 2011 . i want to join icwa course is it possible to join that course now .& tell me exact detail about that course, & duration fees as well as scope of that course plz reply my email Id :- [email protected]/ [email protected]
24th January 2014, 05:51 PM

hi
i have completed my graduation in bcom ,i want to do course in icwa so provide me the duration of the course and also provide contacts of icwa in mumbai and how many fees.

6th March 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
iam kalyani. i completed b.com... now i want to join in ICWA, pls tell me the fee structure for intermediate course in ICWA
25th April 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

18th May 2014, 03:55 PM
sunil savji

i have completed my graduation in bcom ,i want to do course in icwa so provide me the duration of the course and also provide contacts of icwa in mumbai and where is form issue
8th July 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

7th September 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in bcom and i am doing as professional job, i want to do course in icwa so provide me the duration of the course and also provide contacts of icwa in mumbai and how many fees.
7th September 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
I am completed my graduation in 2014. I need to know about ICWA. And entrance exam. Eligibility to take exam and fource
15th September 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I Completed my B.COM (COMP) & I GO TO JOIN C.W.A So please tell the details about c.w.a fees. registration , syllabus & duration. this is my mobile no.9987731449
28th January 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I have complated my b.com in 2008
Now i want to do icwa, when i can do it,
What is full fess of it.
My e-mail id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?