26th May 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Complete details including duration and fee structure of course in ICWA?

i have completed 12th and i want the details about the course of icwa and durations, fees, and the locality wich is near to vasai

my email id
[email protected]

28th February 2012, 10:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Complete details including duration and fee structure of course in ICWA?

If you qualified in 12th then you are eligible to pursue for the ICWA course,for pursuing ICWA you have to qualify the following examination Foundation examination, Intermediate examination,and Final examination.There is no age limit for the candidate . ICWA course is open for all candidate who are interested.The duration of the course is for 3 years including practical training.After the final examination the candidate send for the practical training in the companies.As per my knowledge the total fees for Intermediate level is : Rs.34,250/-The total fees for Final level is : Rs.34,050/-.
8th May 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details including duration and fee structure of course in ICWA?

sir,exam model and total fees college where is college locate
9th May 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BBM,would u suggest me to take up ICWAI ?
14th June 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

hellow i had completed b.com now planning to do icwa so wat will b the fees structure after degree
14th June 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

hi im nisha i completed b.com so i need fees structure and colleges in bangalore
27th June 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want know one thing...........after complete my MBA (finance).........am do this course.... is it benefits for my jobs....can u tell me which institute am select, what is the fee structure....better am study this course regular or distance education.....thk u
5th July 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I HV DONE B.B.A. CAN I DO IN PRIVATE ICWA? WHAT IS THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE?
6th July 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..
I COMPLETED B.COM FINAL THIS YEAR AND I WANT TO PERSUE IN ICWA COURSE..AND I M A C.A. FINAL STUDENT...SIR PLS TELL ME IN DETAIL FEES STRUCTURE AT ALL THREE LEVELS AND DURATION.....AND AS I COMPLETED B.COM THEN IS IT NECESSARY TO GO THROUGH FOUNDATION.,,,,........REPLY ME SIR PLS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... ON MY EMAIL
[email protected]

thank uuu
6th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

i want basic information of icwa the duration , fee etc
22nd August 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I am confuse whether i go for ICWA or for MBA????
I am confuse whether i go for ICWA or for MBA????????
I need help to understand this , As i am average student i am interested to go in banking sector but my friends and family member want me to do ICWA and i am interested to do MBA in banking ! I find ICWA is tough as compare to MBA and also it took 4 year from now , i will become 25 after...i passed my b.com . and need to know is ICWA is tough to an avg student ??????
14th December 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in class 12th nd i am not financially sound. i have to do a job for continuing my studies further and for my family.i am totally confused what should i do? which course should i opt for? i am good at studies. i am a commerce (maths,eco,eng,b.st,a/c) student... so plz suggest me a better course and is icwa economical and what's it procedure????
28th December 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completer b..com 2011 but doing MBA 1 st year so icwa illegible or not
8th March 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

hello sir..
I COMPLETED B.COM (CA) I WANT TO PERSUE IN ICWA COURSE....SIR PLS TELL ME IN DETAIL FEES STRUCTURE AT ALL THREE LEVELS AND DURATION..........REPLY ME SIR PLS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... ON MY EMAIL [email protected]
25th June 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech(mining), and have 2years of experience, i want to do ICWA, which course of icwa i can qualify, colleges for that.
6th November 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i have compleeted b.com in degree .next can i take icwa course?
2nd December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have completed b.com in 2010 and i am repeater.. i want to do icwa course.. am i eligible for this course.. please give me details of course, addmission procedure and fees of course.
please rply me as soon as possible on my email id :- [email protected]
16th January 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i am b.com first year student, i want to do icwa so give me fee or course details
23rd January 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED B.COM FINAL THIS YEAR AND I WANT TO PERSUE IN ICWA COURSE.....SIR PLS TELL ME IN DETAIL FEES STRUCTURE AT ALL THREE LEVELS AND DURATION.....AND AS I COMPLETED B.COM THEN IS IT NECESSARY TO GO THROUGH FOUNDATION.,,,,....AFTER COMPLETATION OF ICWA COURSE HOW CAN I GET JOB IN THS FILDS????....REPLY ME SIR PLS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... ON MY EMAIL

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?