23rd April 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips and shortcut methods to prepare for bank clerk exam?

sir i kwn dat there is no shortcuts for sucess bt m also kwn dat "there is a way,where is a vill" so plz tel me something about dat.........
23rd April 2012, 11:19 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want the shortcut tips for solving the problems of bank clerk exam. Sir please help me. I've appeared in the central bank clerk exam a few days ago. And I had completed only 110 problems in 95minutes out of 200 problems. I'll appeare in the bank of Borada's clerk exam on 17th april. I want the job. Sir suggest me what to do.
hello,

remember one thing there is no shortcut success.and dont waste your time
you can follow these books you will reach your goal.....

R S AGARWAL is the best book for bank exams

all the best
28th October 2012, 11:45 PM
rohit khaneja

Talking Re: Tips and shortcut methods to prepare for bank clerk exam?

hey my dear friend here i just want to say u that there are many short-cuts available which we can use no dough hard work is the the most powerful and gorgeous shortcut but by using different short-cuts with hard-work we can win more easily.... get it and try it ok
2nd November 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

up coming examination of bank clerk what should we do so that we can get success
29th May 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

recently i have scored 90 marks in sbi(associates) clerk but the cut off mark is 134. how can i fill the gap ?and tell the no. of questions to be attempted in each section to cross the over all cut off as well as sectional? and give me the way of starting the exam i mean which section first..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?