31st March 2011, 05:52 PM
pkarndhar

Preparation for Bank Clerk Examination? Tips and tricks for the exam?

please tell me about preparation of bank clerk examination and give some tips and trikc about it.

thanks,

10th April 2011, 03:17 PM
anup diwakar

Default Re: Preparation for Bank Clerk Examination? Tips and tricks for the exam?

reasoning, English, numerical ability, computer knowledge and general awareness.
remember the formula that help you solve question early.
13th April 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Preparation for Bank Clerk Examination? Tips and tricks for the exam?

my maths is poor & speed also . want to solve maths 50 question with in a 25 mint . tell some very short tricks
18th April 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

a,b,c,d,e,f,g, and h are sitting around a circle facing at the center. D is third to the right of A and second to left of H. B is second to the left of C who is not an immediate neighbour of either A or D. e is third to the right of G.
16th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Preparation for Bank Clerk Examination? Tips and tricks for the exam?

hi friend,

There is no tricks or tips for bank examination.

It is only by practise we can crack in the examination.

For banks exams you have thorough in

1.aptitude
2.reasoning
3.verbal english
4.gk
5.current affairs etc.,

Also visit:
www.bankstudymaterial.com

all the best.
25th June 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

to solve central facing question, what we take as a base,
circle me sab se phale kesko bataege,
for eg: (p is second to the right of T who is the third to M)
11th July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

which portion has to be attempted first?
22nd July 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for maths in bank clercial job.which book i prefer for that?
14th August 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

plz send me a tips & tricks to solve the reasioning ablity & numerical ablity
because i m preparing the bank exam so plz provied it.
14th August 2011, 08:28 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

The reasoning questions can be solved more accurately by practicing as more as you can do. Since the only trick to solve reasoning question accurately is practice as much problems as you can do.

There are some particular tricks for doing the aptitude questions they are not fixed you can make them by your own practice and solve as many questions as you can.

For this purpose you can refer the book written by R.S. Agarwal. famous book writer for quantitative aptitude. Main thing that you must keep in your mind is that practice always to control time the questions are not very hard but you have to do them in particular time.
2nd September 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

the only way to get success in bank exams is practice and practice .... for reasoning and quant kiran books are good and for general awareness everyday paper reading is best
2nd September 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

mujhe sirf ye bataye ki bank clek exam ki kitab kaun su achi hai kaise preparation karu ashish
27th September 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

which part i can take frist inthe bank examination?
28th September 2011, 01:37 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
To appear in the Bank clerk exams you will have to take preparations on the following topics:-
1. Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
2. Aptitude.
3. English.
4. General Awareness.
There are several books available in the markets.
You can consult the following books:-
1. Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal
2. General Awareness by Tarun Gowel etc.
Keep in touch with the News channels and wach the news channels regularly to enrich your General Awareness.
All the very best.
Thank you!!!
30th September 2011, 03:11 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Preparation for Bank Clerk Examination? Tips and tricks for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkarndhar View Post
please tell me about preparation of bank clerk examination and give some tips and trikc about it.

thanks,

dear friend,
there is no need to take extra headache in Bank Clerk Examination,
study regularly , by which you can improve soon, not necessary to take extra tips and tricks.
Only you have to emphasis on this following matter-
1. verbal English,
2. aptitude,
3. general knowledge/ current affairs,
4. reasoning etc.
there is a book name- Bank P.O by S.N Prasad, published by Kiran prakashan
is can be help you better. This is easily available in all book store. Other wise you can
contact with- www.kiran prakashan.com for this book.

All the best>
30th September 2011, 08:10 PM
praveendia

Day by day due to regular growth in banking sector ,due to that immediate requirement of mampower for bank and raises the competition level. The major sectin in bank clerk exam are Reasoning,

Mathematics,

English,

General Awareness,

Marketing

Financial Awareness. Al the parts equally important.first of know which is your weak part and try to more focus on that topic along with other parts. try to makes note it is very helpfull in short time easy refering.most important the time management try to solve as many as sample or modal question paper and note down the timings.and adopt the short and tricky method to solve math and numerical aptitude problem .
30th September 2011, 08:37 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

hi friend,

There is no tricks or tips for bank examination.

It is only by practise we can crack in the examination.

For banks exams you have thorough in

1.aptitude
2.reasoning
3.verbal english
4.gk
5.current affairs etc.,

Also visit:
www.bankstudymaterial.com

all the best.
7th October 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir what is difference between general knowledge and general awareness please reply me
28th March 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

what is mean of reasoning?please give a sample example.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?