5th June 2014, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?

hellow sir my name is lily dupak n iam from arunachal pradesh and i want to know the fee stracture of bsc agriculture in government collage in tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  2. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  3. List of the agriculture BSc colleges? What is the fee structure in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. List of Agriculture BSc colleges both private and government in AP?
  5. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Agriculture BSc colleges in AP?
  8. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)? -- [New]
  9. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  10. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  11. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  12. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  13. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  14. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  15. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  17. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  18. Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?
5th June 2014, 09:04 AM

Default Re: List government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?

hellow sir my name is lily dupak n iam from arunachal pradesh and i want to know the fee stracture of bsc agriculture in government collage in tamilnadu
28th August 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?

Hi All,
can i have list of colleges either private or govt colleges present in the AP
23rd March 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of b.sc agriculture in CCS HAU? Please tell me admission procedures and eligibility criteria for admission in hau
7th May 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

sir today my HSC mark announced but my med-cut off is very low of 138.25 , is I have chance to get admission in Bsc (agri) in govt or pravite pls help me
1st June 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges in maharashtra for bsc agriculture & all details about this.
4th June 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,

my daughter, A. Chandrakala has scored plus 2 (intermediate) 805/1000 and emcet rank 30,000. kindly advise whether she gets a seat in any agriculture b.sc college? regards, murty (my contact no. 9493061470)
13th June 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.ramesh View Post
agriculture bsc colleges private&govt in telangana &fees details
Am sathwika I HV got 946 marks in my inter na 35,000 rank in emcet plz advice me new to join in agriculture bsc
5th March 2016, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam...nice to meet you..Can I know about the foreigners student proceeds..I need detail information..it will be great thankful for me..thank you soo much.
24th April 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

List of the degree agriculture bsc college in Kerala? What is the fee structure?

Private agriculture colleges in Kerala?
And fer structure?
16th September 2016, 12:08 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

* BEST COLLEGES FOR AGRICULTURE IN UTTAR PRADESH ARE :
* Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur
* Manyawar Shri Kanshiwar Ji University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda
* Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology, Faizabad
* Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Allahabad
* Sardar Vallabhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut
* Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
* Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
* Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly
* Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth University, Varanasi
* Chaudhari Charan Singh University, Meerut
22nd February 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Respected,Sir/Madam Myself Rahul Mazumder and I belongs fro Assam (Cachar) I have scored 51% in my hs can get addmission in B.S.C Agriculture at Uttar Pradesh (pls give me a reply my email id is [email protected]).Your's Rahul Mazumder
26th May 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 12th in Ag by rajasthan bord my 10th percentage 74% and 12th 71% i belongs general category i want to admission best college....
6th June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I completed ag diploma after that i want to join in agbsc college in private sector. Can you please tell me about colleges&fee structure in AP.
26th September 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Quantum university located in Roorkee (Uttarakhand) ,Quantum University Provide Nice Faculty and infrastructure. Study method and Guest Lectures are awesome, Learn a lot from this University Good Campus, Facilities, Library. The fees are affordable ,I can happily recommend it to for Agriculture Study.
We know very well that Agriculture is the most important sector and the backbone for the Indian Economy, completion of bachelor's degree in agriculture, and Quantum University is a good platform for study in Agriculture
26th September 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Quantum university located in Roorkee (Uttarakhand),Quantum University Provide Nice Faculty and infrastructure. Study method and Guest Lectures are awesome, Learn a lot from this University Good Campus, Facilities, Library. The fees are affordable ,I can happily recommend it to for Agriculture Study.
We know very well that Agriculture is the most important sector and the backbone for the Indian Economy, completion of bachelor's degree in agriculture, and Quantum University is a good platform for study in Agriculture
7th September 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 11646 rank in AP eamcet can I get govt veterinary or BSC Agriculture seat y category sc women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?