11th January 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant?

Hi good morning sir know I am B.com 2year. I wan to do CA . What is procedure for that and what are requirements
How much cost For complete. C A
Plz send information on. My email.
[email protected]
19th January 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant?

What is the advantage of studying ca after 12th...??
2nd June 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of class 10 I want to become a ca what are the procedures from now I should do
18th June 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hi sir am anil just i complete 10th with 85% my target is CA.so plz let me know duration fro CA after 10 2 and how i can go throught it?
8th July 2014, 08:34 PM
p.akilasivam

Question Re: What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant?

hai sir iam holder in a b.com so what is the procedure for join with a ca college in coimbatore
4th August 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I am NCE accounting Holder.plz can na know the different between accounting and chartered accounting, and step to take to become chartered accounting.Tnx
27th September 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I am presently studying in 1 class
Its final that I want to do CA Course. So please some one tell me that what is the course with which I had to peruse with and which college would be the best
Kindly tell me at my mobile no.and that is 9555096271
Someone help please
3rd October 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Now i m doing b.com. hons.and i eould like to became c.a. but i dont know what is the cost of c.a. course....
Plz... tell me.
Thanks
21st May 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to to complete charted account course .i have completed my ssc
31st May 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to become CA after my 12th so what I have to do can I give first cpt exam?
1st September 2015, 12:00 AM
sauravk007

Hey,

I guess now you have received enough information to make a sound judgement.

Regards,
Saurav (Founder)
MyCareerMitr
1st September 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary for ca and from inter1st year how many years to complete ca
9th February 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

THE BEST COLLEGE TO STUDY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT AT KOLKATA?
6th June 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my MBA Financial Management in Anna University, I want to be a Chartered Accountant, what is the procedure and how to apply and also advise in CA which level i should prepare. please advice.
14th May 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am thankful to you for giving such kind of information.... But I have something to ask you. Is that we have to join any university or college for CA and every thing goes on?
Or do we have to do every thing on our own......like the steps of CA and to appear in certain tests .......
I'ill be great full to you if I get my answer....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?