9th February 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Probability of getting DNB Radiodiagnosis in DNB CET with 235 marks? Date of the counseling?

next years neet will be conducted by natboard so guys scoring 65% and above choose wisely because you hav better chance of getting selected to next years md/ms courses through nat board. 3 years after dnb you might be at cross roads so be wise before yoyr decision
12th February 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Probability of getting DNB Radiodiagnosis in DNB CET with 235 marks? Date of the counseling?

i have got dnb rank 3748..what colleges can i get on this rank ????
13th February 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Kindly explain how NEET to be conducted next year by natboard will present a better prospect??????????????
13th February 2012, 06:24 PM
ross4412
Member+

National Board of Examinations conducts examination in DNB Respiratory Diseases, Final Exams, for its MD candidates. There are four papers of this subject namely:

• DNB Respiratory Diseases Paper I
• DNB Respiratory Diseases Paper II
• DNB Respiratory Diseases Paper III
• DNB Respiratory Diseases Paper IV

Each of the paper has a maximum of one hundred marks and has a total duration of three hours. There are ten questions in each of the papers and each carries a maximum of ten marks.

Each of the questions in each of the paper is long answer/Essay type questions. Diagrams are a must during answering any of the questions. Candidates are specifically advised to go through a large number of Mock based questions before undertaking the paper. Furthermore, solving of previous years based question papers as well as suggestions are a must during the preparation. Since only long answer are followed in the papers, there are no choices or Multiple Choice Questions, thus candidates have to go through each and every aspect of the syllabus for ensuing a very high marks in the overall four papers of the DNB Respiratory Diseases subject.
17th February 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 239 in dnb cet december 2011,is der any chance of getting clinical branch in delhi government hospitals?
17th February 2012, 01:32 PM
inaa

i have scored 239 in dnb cet december 2011,is der any chance of getting clinical branch in delhi..and which subject?
24th March 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

DESCRIBE NORMAL ANATOMY OF KNEE AS SEEN ON MRI
28th March 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 206 marks in dnbcet dec 2011 will i get any seat
5th July 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after doing md paediatricsi
27th September 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i ve got 800 rank in dnb.can i get radio diagnosis?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?