21st June 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?

i want to know the scope of ophthalmology in dnb as i have heard that they do not easily pass the student pursuing dnb course...and what is the scope after doing dnb ophthalmology... i have qualified dnb cet exam and i am worried about what subject to choose????

6th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?

Is a DNB ophtalmologist equivalent to a MS Ophthalmologist in terms of clinical practice?
20th July 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?

when next DNB EXAM for MS Ophthalmologist will be held on and how can i apply for it.
8th September 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

any idea about DNB practical exam at LVPEI Hyderabad???
14th October 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the scope of ophthalmology in dnb as i have heard that they do not easily pass the student pursuing dnb course...and what is the scope after doing dnb ophthalmology... i have qualified dnb cet exam and i am worried about what subject to choose????
hi, dont choose ophthalmology for dnb. there is no scope after passing dnb. soooooooo many efforts for dnb passing then nothing....... dnb ophthalmology is costly affair as pvt practice. in medical college they ll not give asst prof post. so no future for dnb oph.
dont enter in this field. all the best.....
3rd December 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

dnb is okk. but even after diploma in ophthalmology there is no scope...they can not become assistant prof and tutor post is no more..
13th January 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Good scope after DNB. One has to look beyond medical college life. Many private exclusive eye hospital with high pay scale. Rapidly growing branch. In Medical Colleges, u will not get any thing other than assistant professor. Life is colorful beyond medical colleges.
31st March 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

after doing dnb what about private practice? whats the earning after dnb
21st April 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hi i want the detailed information about opthamology pls help me and which oter paramedical course will have high scope
6th July 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

wht is d scope of opthalmology
16th September 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

good institutes for dnb anaesthesia??? wat will i get in 494 rank?
28th January 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i finished Diploma in ophthal and now got rank for post diploma DNB cet..what would be the fees for the course?which hospital wil be better?
29th March 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope after doing dnb obs n gyane will i get job in govt hospitals
13th May 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i have finish my second puc in PCMB with distinction, what course should i take to become opthamologist?? can i take up this course??? is there good scope in t this????
23rd March 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF DIPLOMA IN OPHTHALMOLOGY? IS THERE ANY SCOPE IN DOING DNB OPHTHALMIC AFTER DIPLOMA? IS IT EQUIVALENT TO DEGREE? CAN I WORK IN GOOD POST IN GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGES AFTER THIS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?