2nd December 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years question papers of JRF of plant science group conducted by ICAR

Sir,pls send me the previous 10 years of solved question paper of plant science. My gmail. Id is [email protected]
10th December 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years question papers of JRF of plant science group conducted by ICAR

my humble request u to send me previous 10 year question paper of plant biotechnology icar jrf examination on my e-mail id [email protected]
15th January 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear,sir/mam plssss. send plant science10 years previous question paper to my mail id [email protected]
2nd February 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is vikas kumar... Sir please send me 10years previous year question paper of plant breeding science at [email protected]
20th February 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir mam....please send me question papers of plant sciences ( icar jrf)
To : [email protected]
I will be thankful to you.
25th February 2015, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous years papers of plant sciences exam conducted by icar jrfto my mail [email protected]
25th February 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, pl send last 10 years icar jrf pg question paper for plant science group to my id [email protected] .l will b vry thankful to u.
12th July 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, i request you to please send me the previous 10 years question papers of icarjrf exam under plant science category as soon as possible to my email id [email protected]
11th September 2015, 10:28 PM
silu jena

Sir, I request you to please send me
the previous 10 years question papers of
icar plant science jrf exam at [email protected]
11th September 2015, 10:33 PM
silu jena

Sir, I request you to please send me
the previous 10 years question papers of
icar Plant Science jrf exam at [email protected]
16th September 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i request you to send me 10 years qp of jrf of plant science .... my e mail : [email protected]
24th September 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me the previous 10 yr question papers to my email ([email protected]) plz sir .... send me as soon as possible.
thanku
26th September 2015, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

My self prasanta ku. Majhi & i want previous 12 year question answer on plant science
e-mail id:[email protected]
24th October 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i request you to send me previous 10years
question paper of jrf of plant science....my e-mail
id is [email protected]
24th October 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i request you to send me previous 10years
question paper of jrf of plant science....my e-mail
id is [email protected]
8th January 2016, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I Request To Get previous ICAR 10 Years Question Paper Of Plant Science For PG Study. My Email Id [email protected]
8th January 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
please send me previous 10 Years questions paper of plant breeding and genetic subject ...my e-mail ID vaibhavkawade207@ gmail .com
24th January 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years question papers on plant sciences to [email protected] It will be more helpful. Thanks in advance
30th January 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello , sir i request you to send me previous 10 years question paper of jrf of plant science . Ny nail i.d [email protected]
31st January 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir i request you to send me previous 10 years question paper of jtf of plant science. My e-mail id is Priya33321@gmail .com
17th March 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of JRF of plant science group conducted by ICAR

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3200881]SIR I WANT TO PREPARE FOR ICAR JRF FROM PLANT SCIENCE CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS YEARS PAPERS OF THIS SUBJECT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY ID [email protected]
26th April 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i request you to send me previous 10years question paper of jrf of plant science....my e-mail id is
[email protected]
10th May 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i request you to send me previous 10 year solved question paper of aieea pg icar jrf of plant science group my email id [email protected]
15th May 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i request you to send me last 10 years question papers of jrf of plant science my
e-mail id is [email protected]
18th June 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am willing to study plant sciences for JRF so please send 10 year question papers of plant sciences for this e-mail id -
[email protected]
7th July 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me previous 10 year questions of plant sciences conducted by icar.plzzz
28th July 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me a previous years question papers for plant science group
@[email protected]
7th August 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Pleas send me previous 10 year question papers for icar jrf in plant science ,my email id is [email protected]
24th January 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous jrf question papers of plant sciences to [email protected]
24th January 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous jrf question papers of plant sciences to ramyavardhinit@gmail. com
1st May 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me last few 5 years icar plant science question papers with solution to my emal id [email protected]
7th July 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir can have previous plant sciences question paper in jrf exams my email id is [email protected]
24th July 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Please any one send jrf previous 10 years plant science question paper to me my mail is [email protected]
24th July 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
Please send me previous 10 yrs jrf plant science question paper my mail is mada.pradeep@ gmail.com
Thank you sir
13th January 2018, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Send me the previous 10 year papers of JRF of Plant science group conducted by ICAR &my email [email protected]
10th June 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send the previous 10 years question papers of plant science (jrf)....my name is akhil from hyderabad,my gmail id is [email protected]......
11th June 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please send me the 10 years previous question papers to my email and my email id is [email protected]
18th February 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I m preparing for icar please send me previous year question papers and syllabus...... [email protected]
28th June 2020, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I request you to send me previous 10 year question papers of jrf of plant science....my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?