11th December 2012, 04:51 PM
vijjumesram

How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy

sir,
i am the student of M.Pharmacy (Pharmacology dept.)
I seek a job in government sector my course finshed . now i am waiting for notification . I want to know the various jobs in govt. sector as well as in private sector on my eligibilty and also how to apply for those jobs. Please kindly infrom me.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  2. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  3. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  4. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  5. Is there any job opportunity in govt sector for B.Sc Biotech student?
  6. How to get a government job in IT sector?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student? -- [New]
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  10. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  11. What is the qualification to fill the form of Polytechnic?
  12. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  14. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  15. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  16. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  17. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  18. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
10th May 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy

hello sir,
i m completed my m.pharm (pharmaceutices). i want goverment job related this. so, please guide me.
thanking you
with regards,
neha agarwal
27th August 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sindhu i completed my mpharm what job to do sir i am intrested to do govt job so what to do
6th October 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I m mpharma (medicinal chemistry) fresher sugest me the jobs to which i am eligible
28th June 2020, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Commerce se 40 percent valo ke liya sarkari job
Hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?