13th June 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Annual fee for MBBS after AMUPMDC medical entrance examination?

Hello ! .. What is the annual fee for MBBS through amupmdc . what is fee for hostel ? Is their concession for NTD category? How many it is? Plz reply fast?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS in AMUPMDC?
  2. What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?
  3. Annual fee structure in St. Johns Medical College for MBBS? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Upto what ranks are students selected?
  4. List of MBBS medical colleges in UP which are recognized by medical council of India? What is the annual fee structure?
  5. Annual fee of MS Ramiah College Bangalore for MBBS student?
  6. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  7. List of AMUPMDC medical MBBS college code list
  8. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  9. Annual fee structure of private medical colleges to study MBBS course including internship? How many years it take including internship? -- [New]
  10. Annual Hostel and College Fee of MS Ramiah College Bangalore for Medical Student?
  11. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  12. How to do MBBS through AMUPMDC?
  13. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  15. MBBS colleges accepting ASSO-CET 2016 score? Minimum marks required in ASSO-CET 2016 for OBC candidate?
  16. Number of seats available for outside state students in JIPMER? Any reservation for OBC or Women candidates? Annual course fee for MBBS students?
  17. Any preference for RC Christian for MBBS admission? Annual Fee structure for MBBS course?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Amupmdc for SBC category?
28th June 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Annual fee for MBBS after AMUPMDC medical entrance examination?

i heard that there is only one round for bams then how will they fill those unfilled seat and how will they tell us about that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?