6th March 2012, 01:06 AM
sujidoctor

What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?

please i want to know immediately about capitation fee and annual fee for mbbs in karnataka private coleg in each various institutes.. please do give me this information if someone knows.. and also please tell me is there any exam to be written for people from other state to enter private medical coleges please help me.......
please guide me im in need urgentlyyyyyyy

26th February 2013, 05:08 PM
admissionacl

Default Re: What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?

The capitation fee varies from college to college with 70 lac being an average in reputed colleges of Karnataka. But in Delhi NCR region the capitation is the least in India, around 15-20 lacs. For any other queries contact on [email protected]
26th February 2013, 09:26 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?

Hello Friend ,

The Capitation Fees & Annual fees for MBBS in Karnataka varies from college to College . Its not fixed , in private colleges the Fees may be around 10 Lacs to 15 Lacs .

You can get more info visiting College websites , from where you want to Pursue .

List of Colleges offering MBBS in Karnataka are :--

NAVODAYA MEDICAL COLLEGE,RAICHUR,KARNATAKA

KVG MEDICAL COLLEGE,SULIA,KARNATAKA

RAJA RAJESWARI MEDICAL COLLEGE

OXFORD ,BANGALORE

KLE SOCITY,BANGLORE

MVJ MEDICAL COLEGE,BENGALORE

DEVRAJ URS MEDICAL COLLEGE,KOLAR,KARNATAKA

THANK YOU .....!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?