22nd August 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?

hi im saraswathy completed my mba with finance, and i want to phd in distance mode, pls help me....

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Science distance learning course?
  2. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  3. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  4. How to do M.Tech distance learning after completing BSc computer science with 67% and MSc computer science with 52% from University of Mumbai
  5. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  6. How can I do M.Tech after MSc computer science(Distance Learning)? Universities offering admission in M.Tech?
  7. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?
  8. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  9. Colleges offering distance M.Sc degree?
  10. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  11. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  12. Information regarding M.Phil Computer Science course in Distance Learning having completed MCA? List of universities offering the course?
  13. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD? -- [New]
  14. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  15. Which is the best university to do B.Sc in Computer Science through distance learning?
  16. Mumbai University MMS-CET Eligibility after BSc. Computer Science from IDOL (Institute of Distance and Open Learning)
  17. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  18. How to do correspondence B.Tech/B.E Mining after passing diploma mining?
6th September 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?

babita

which university is best for phd / m.phill in computer science ?
reply ans.
15th October 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i am ragu searching M.phil Computer Science in distance mode , is the course offered in annamalai university
15th October 2012, 08:05 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science

Ponnaiyah Ramayam Institute of Management Barathidasan University Tamil Nadu
Periyar Institute of Distance Education (PRIDE) Periyar University Tamil Nadu
Nehru Memorial College Bharathidasan University Tamil Nadu
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamil Nadu
K.S. Rangasamy College of Technology Anna University Chennai Tamil Nadu
Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College(Autonomous) Madurai Kamaraj University Tamil Nadu
Andhra University Andhra Pradesh
Dr.N.G.P.Arts And Science College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Cherraan's Arts and Science College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Shrimathi Indira Gandhi College (Women) Barathidasan University Tamil Nadu
C.M.S. College of Science and Commerce Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Kongu College of Arts and Science Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Jairam Arts and Science College Periyar University Tamil Nadu
Grd College of Arts And Science Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
Sree Narayana Guru College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
8th December 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I am rajee I had completed my mca thr IGNOU. I planned to do M.phil thr distance learning.. suggest me from tamilnadu
19th March 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering M.Phil/P.hd commerce distance learning courses
7th April 2013, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

I want ma farsi and mphil languages in distance please give me addresses distance universities in andhrapradesh thainkyou
24th April 2013, 09:12 AM
sahoopp
Member+

dear friend,,,,

Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course

1.Dr.N.G.P.Arts And Science College Bharathiar University
2.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
3.Jairam Arts and Science College Periyar Universit
4.Sree Saraswathy Thyagaraja College Bharathiar University
5.Nehru Memorial College Bharathidasan University
6.Ponnaiyah Ramayam Institute of Management Barathidasan University
7.Kongu College of Arts and Science Bharathiar University
8.S.N.R. Sons College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
9.Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College(Autonomous) Madurai Kamaraj University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6th May 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

pls list the university name having M.Phil Computer Science in Part Time......
17th May 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I complete MSC(CS). I look forward to apply Mphil in Cs(Distance Education). if u knw send the university details.
25th June 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
tell me the names of universities conducting M.Phil in Computer science through distance mode in UP,UTTRAKHAND, RAJASTHAN,HARYANA

ANUJ SAXENA
RAMPUR,UP
11th August 2013, 08:26 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some best university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science through distance learning :-

- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Directorate Of Distance And Continuing Education

- Mother Teresa Women's University, Kodaikanal

- C.M.S. College of Science and Commerce Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu

- Kongu College of Arts and Science Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu

- Jairam Arts and Science College Periyar University Tamil Nadu

- Park's College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu

- Govt. Arts College (Autonomous) Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu

- Alagappa University Directorate of Distance Education, Karaikudi

- Bharathiar University School of Distance Education, Coimbatore

- Madurai Kamaraj University, Directorate Of Distance Education,

- GRD College of Arts And Science Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu

- Sree Narayana Guru College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu

Good luck........
11th August 2013, 01:59 PM
adityamm1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapilch View Post
I am looking forward to apply for Mphil/PHD in computer science distance learning.Can anyone please let me know the name of universities where i can apply for distance learning Mphil??
Some of the colleges offering MPhil/phd through distance education are:

1.C.M.S. College of Science and Commerce Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
2.Park's College Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
3.Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
4.Kongu College of Arts and Science Bharathiar University Tamil Nadu
5.Jairam Arts and Science College Periyar University Tamil Nadu
10th February 2014, 03:17 PM
syed latafath ali

hi sir i am looking for m.phil in computer .please gide me i am looking for that in computer in m.phil.i have finished my M.Sc.CA in Merit .please
5th March 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed mca from ignou. now I want to do m phill in computer science. what are the dates of entrance form submission of all universities. which are provide m phill course
31st December 2014, 01:42 PM

Default Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?

kapilch;485817

i have one more query "Is it possible to claim, JRF scholarship while doing Mphil from Distance learning ..say IGNOU University "

Rellay appreciate if you can help me on this .

Contact - 9416777682

Thanks for your time,
Kapil[/QUOTE]
9th June 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

how to change university for continuation of phd from one university to another?
29th May 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I am sarika searching for mphil(computer science) in distance mode. Can you give me the names of colleges in pune offering mphil(computer science) or open universities offering the course in distance mode. thanks
30th October 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am anju Is the IGNOU offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?