18th July 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence B.Tech/B.E Mining after passing diploma mining?

How to do Correspondence B.Tech/B.E Mining after passing Diploma Mining?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying?
  2. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  3. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  5. How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?
  6. What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?
  7. How can I do diploma in mining while working in MSECL?
  8. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?
  9. Can I do diploma in mining engineering after passing SSC? Is there any entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  11. Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?
  12. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  13. How to do B.Tech mining after completing diploma mechanical with 65%
  14. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  15. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  16. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?
  17. Which are the diploma mining colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?
15th August 2015, 10:46 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Tech/B.E Mining after passing diploma mining?

**Yes you can take admission in the B. Tech(mining) Correspondence after diploma in mining.

**After diploma course you can get the B.Tech Lateral Entry.
This means you should take admission in the direct 2nd year of the B.Tech.

**Eligibility Criteria::::

--The applicant must need to pass with 70% aggregate marks in Diploma (Engg.) or B.Sc (Non- medical)/ B.Sc (Computer Science).

**Some of the distances learning engineering colleges are::::

::Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

::Amity School Of Distance Learning in Education

::GITAM Centre for Distance Learning

::Shobhit University

::Karpagam University

::Swami Vivekananda Subharti University

::Prof.G.Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education ,Osmania University,

::Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology,

::GITAM Centre for Distance Learning ,GITAM University,

::Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University,

::Karpagam University,

::St.Peter's University

::Allahabad Agricultural Institute-Deemed University (AAI-DU),

::Subharti College of Distance Education.....
1st September 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Tech/B.E Mining after passing diploma mining?

I am diploma student.I want to know whether i should write entrance exam for university even with an aggregate of 70%
24th March 2017, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it chance to get eligibility to study in btech in GITAM university after completion of my diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?