8th September 2011, 12:58 PM
Kimi Mehta

Names of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Science distance learning course?

Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Names of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Science distance learning course?
  3. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  4. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  5. How can I do M.Tech after MSc computer science(Distance Learning)? Universities offering admission in M.Tech?
  6. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  8. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  9. Names of the top distance learning universities?
  10. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  11. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech in Computer Science (Distance)? Which universities are offering this course? -- [New]
  12. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  13. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc Geography after doing B.E in Computer Science? Universities providing the course? Which are the distance learning centers?
  15. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  16. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  17. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  18. Information regarding M.Phil Computer Science course in Distance Learning having completed MCA? List of universities offering the course?
9th December 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Science distance learning course?

Names of the universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science distance learning course?
12th December 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Science distance learning course?

i want PH.D distance university list?
my ID:[email protected]
17th December 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am MA in public administration from ignou and want to geet admission in M Phil Distance mode. plz help regarding admission, fee, eligibility criteria and study centers. My email ID is [email protected]
30th December 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hw many years it will take to complete.
5th January 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i want PH.D distance university list? i pas out mca distance punjab technical university jalandhar
my ID:[email protected]
7th February 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i completd my msc (electronics) in 2005.then i worked as a lecture for 2y i taught for both Bsc(electronic)and pg. now i want to mphil in electronics?which universtiy fored m phil n andhra pradesh?duration?fees pattern?
23rd February 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

name of the computer science distance phd eith duration and fees
[email protected]
7th April 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

want the list of universities offering m.phil/ph.d computer science distance learning course.i also want the details regarding addmission ,fees. [email protected]
7th April 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the list of colleges offering M.Phil degree in computer science
[email protected]
27th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I want PH.D distance university list? i pas out mca distance punjab technical university
18th June 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i want m-phil after m-scit from ptu distance plz reply fast
23rd July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done MCA regular from PTU,jalandhar.. now i want to do mphil in computer science distance learning course can u please suggest which one is the best university offering this programme.
thanks,
gagan
18th September 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

i have done mca. i want 2 do mphil through distance as i m doing govt job. plz tell me.
9th April 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done MCA(Regular) Working in a software concern, I am interested to do my M.Phil, Is that Anna university, chennai(Any other University) offer this course in Distance eduction?
10th May 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for m.phil in commerce corespondance.
wts the fee structure?
n wts the duration ?
5th July 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.Sc computer science regular from Rayalaseema University.i have to do P.hd in distance so pls give information about names of universities offering P.hd computerscience distance learning courses
7th January 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done MCA from IGNOU . I want to complete PhD in computer science please . Send me UGC approved university list.
5th November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA(Under Engineering Faculty) from Govt.College of Engineering in 2002.Plz.Let me know the list of universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Distance Learnig Course.
22nd November 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Science distance learning course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?