24th June 2016, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After graduation in BSc Zoology which is the best field to go for?

hai my sister tried for bsc. physics in a particular college but bsc. zoology only left... she is confused i need to know whether she can take bsc. zoology in same college or can try for another college is bsc.zoology is good than physics.... need suggestions

25th June 2016, 01:10 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

After completing your graduate degree in B.Sc Zoology,there are tremendous opportunities for higher studies.

Various higher study options are:
*Master of Science in Zoology
*Master of Science in Applied Zoology
*Master of Philosophy in Zoology
*Master of Philosophy in Life Science
*Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology
*Doctor of Philosophy in Life Science

9th November 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Msc maths after doing Bsc in chemistry. Zoology and Botany?

23rd December 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc in biotechnology after graduation in zoology Hons.is it best for carrier.

6th January 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have scored 87% (B.sc in zoology) . I am doing a job in SBI General Insurance just for sake of money n savings. I want to know which field and how can i apply for MBA? Also i want to know where these colleges are located in mumbai ? also does they provide part time MBA programme or not ?

24th January 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

After bsc zoology botany chemistry for msc DU entrance paper is available for download

12th February 2017, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi all,
This is to add to your knowledge about what one can do after completing BSc in Zoology. Most of the people are not aware of the options available after BSc Zoology, so they end up thinking there are no better options but that is not true! Here I will give you details of my students have done after BSc in Zoology & if they have already done it means you have all those options in front of you to select one! First of all check in which specialization your interest lies in & then select the option! My students have already done MSc in Oceanography, Fisheries, Endocrinology, Animal physiology, Environmental Science, Nutraceuticals, Clinical genetics, Bioinformatics, Cytogenetics, etc. or MSc by research. In some Universities u r eligible for MSc in Biotechnology also. Some of them opted for clinical research, MBA or BEd, M A in clinical psychology ( to become counselor), some have gone for diploma in cosmetology, Dermatology etc & working with well-known clinics. some of them cleared public services exam or forestry exam.
After MSc, many foreign Universities have scholarships for PhD also which some of my students are selected for & are really doing well now!

Dr. Shirley

2nd May 2017, 06:24 PM
Lienas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing BSc zoology how could i do MBA?
Hi I'm doing Bsc zoology now and I'm confused whether to go for MBA human resource or continue MSc. I want to know which one will be easier to get good jobs .

20th May 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done bsc with zoology and chemistry and i want to be Forensic expert how can I got my ambition

27th May 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am sinmay i studying 3 2nd year with zoology (hons) what could i do after completing my graduation, any career opportunities student having zoology subject where salary is high

15th February 2018, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

What I will do after my graduation in zoology because zoology is my career subject and I have interest in zoology also

29th May 2018, 12:53 PM
iamssuhana

Best is subjective. What is the best for me, can't be best for you or vice-versa. So, look into your interest and just go for it. You could look at pursuing MSC. You would have a fairly wide range of options open to you. You can do :

Msc in Zoology
Msc in Zoology (Hon.)
Msc in Applied Zoology
Msc. in Genetics
Even you can do MSc Forensic Science or MSc Health care sciences. You can also try for courses in diverse areas like software or management. MCA degree is a good option for Bsc students. If you have a flair for management, look for MBA or PGDM program. Short term courses in software. You can also go for job in government or private sector.

If you are interested to make your career in Civil services then after completing Graduation you become eligible to apply for Civil services exam. This exam is conducted by Union Public Services Exam (UPSC) once in a year. Through this exam you can make your career as a IAS, IPS officer. You can also choose your career as a research scientist in agriculture and fisheries. There is huge demand of zoologist in Fish farms, leisure centres etc.

I am enlisting colleges which are known for Zoology. The Colleges are:

IISc Bangalore,IISER ,NISER, LPU, Joseph’s College, Kerala, AMU, BHU, JNU,DU

Lovely Professional University

Gargi College, University of Delhi

Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, New Delhi

Acharya Narendra Dev College, Delhi

Garden City College, Bangalore

Christ University

Ramaiah University

MG Science Ahmedabad,Ahmedabad

26th October 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

After completing graduation in zoology ,can i able to do job in pharmaceuticals company in higher position?

25th May 2019, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

After complete my B.SC Zoology Honours course,Can I study M.SC in Environmental science?
Please give me the answer

4th June 2019, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a vetenarian so if I study b.sc zoology can I get seat for b.vsc and AH program?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?