21st May 2010, 01:02 PM
vip201

Actual salary of clerk in any government bank for a graduate? Do they provide allowances?

What is the actual salary of clerk in any govt bank for graduate.also tell me the allowances they give.whether allowances are included or not

4th April 2011, 11:33 PM
dava

Default Re: Actual salary of clerk in any government bank for a graduate? Do they provide allowances?

The salary of clerk in govt bank would be from 12000 to 20000, It also defers from bank to bank. There are allowances if required but PF is good and helpful.
5th April 2011, 10:59 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Actual salary of clerk in any government bank for a graduate? Do they provide allowances?

Bank clerk positions are going to be get by a candidate by cracking the written exam and personal interview conducted by the respective Government bank with 10+2 as the qualification.

The salary range which a candidate is going to get in the clerical positions will be in the range of
7200-20000.

The candidate will be eligible to receive the benefits provided by respective banks.

Several public sector banks will be
-State bank of India
-Andhra bank
-Union bank of India
-Syndicate bank etc.
5th April 2011, 12:41 PM
harshitjain

Quote:
Originally Posted by vip201 View Post
What is the actual salary of clerk in any govt bank for graduate.also tell me the allowances they give.whether allowances are included or not
the salary of cleark in govt.bank would be from 8000 to 20000.some banks give allowance where as some not.it differ from bank to bank.Pf is compulsory and it is good and helpful.we know that in current 2362000 crore bank lending so it give more profit to bank and when bank earn they also provide facilities and allowance to cleak and other post
5th April 2011, 12:50 PM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

Smile Re: Actual salary of clerk in any government bank for a graduate? Do they provide allowances?

Bank clerk positions are going to be get by a candidate by cracking the written exam and personal interview conducted by the respective Government bank with 10+2 as the qualification.

The salary range which a candidate is going to get in the clerical positions will be in the range of
7200-20000.

The candidate will be eligible to receive the benefits provided by respective banks.

Several public sector banks will be
-State bank of India
-Andhra bank
-Union bank of India
-Syndicate bank etc.[/QUOTE]
5th April 2011, 06:15 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

The salary for clerk in government bank is around rs 4000-13000.
5th April 2011, 06:25 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

hii
the salary differs from bank to bank... but the average salary will be 8000 to 20000..
for the graduation students also it depends from one bank to another..
yes you will get some allowances too in this job
2nd May 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the actual salary of clerk in Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank?
12th May 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary of p.o in banks?
21st May 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

plz tell the actual amount of bank clerk salary in joining time
9th June 2011, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

It is around Rs.8000 - Rs.12000 per month take home... I believe. I have been short listed for clerical post in SBI and I hope that I can become or apply for PO exams soon enough. I am 25 years old currently and I want to become a PO before 28... so I have a maximum of 3 years. It is anyways very difficult for a general category candidate to crack and get selected easily.. too much unhealthy competition because of reservation. I hate this !
10th June 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the actual salary of clerk in joining time
12th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Supplementry passed 10 2 eligible for clerk exam
12th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what s d actual salary of clerk in any private bank like Lakshmi vilas Bank?
12th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi could you please tell me the salary of clerk in Private bank lik Lakshnmi Vilas
25th July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.A i can sit for clerk exam i got 40% marks in B.A and also for p.o
7th September 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Minimum salary of bank po
17th September 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what wil be the salary in vijaya bank... does the clerk have feature...
17th September 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

salary of clerk in commercial bank is beetween 10250-20000
20th September 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will a bank clerk get at the entry level if he/she is a post graduate?
Unregistered

How much salary will a bank clerk get at the entry level if he/she is a post graduate?
Unregistered

20th September 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done BE but in 12th my percent is 53% so i can sit in bank PO exam
21st September 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to join this job....pls cal me
7th October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the process of selecting bank clerk..pls guide me.
20th October 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE EXACT SALARY FOR AN CLERK IN SBI INCLUDING ALL ALLOWANCES.
1st November 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir bob clerk how much starting salary
2nd December 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the Basic pay & other allowances gross salary for the post of clerk recruited through IBPS EXAM. & PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT AFTER PASS IBPS EXAM.
9th December 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

tell me the qualification required
26th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

after how many years is the first increment given for a bob clerk.?how much is the amount?
3rd February 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

after qualify in clerk bank exam what will be the salary
19th February 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How many clerk salark?
2nd March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

after what period of time does the salary of a clerk in govt banks increases?
7th March 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

kya koi bank clerk DISTANCE MODE (MAHARSHI VEDIC UNIVERSITY, JABALPUR, MP) se BBA(graduation) ki digree complete kar sakta hai???? kya ye degree banking HR mein VALID hai????????
22nd March 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Actual salary of clerk in any government bank for a graduate? Do they provide allowances?

I am 23 yearold girl......... I have cleared my IBPS clerk written exam............. waiting for interview.......... pls send me ques..........I want to become PO too.......... Mail me to [email protected]
17th May 2013, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the approximate salary for a graduate as a syndicate bank clerk
means what is salary in syndicate bank for a clerk
17th May 2013, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

what is the approximate salary for a graduate clerk in syndicate bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?