23rd August 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What will be the salary offered for a Clerk in Bank? What shall I do to get Clerk Job?

I want to do job but the question is that if i wnat to jion any bank as clerk what salary and i will get and how i can get job as clerk in bank is their any exam for that ?

Do reply me soon

21st September 2012, 07:32 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be the salary offered for a Clerk in Bank? What shall I do to get Clerk Job?

I am providing details of not only salary structure but also about other perks which you will get after becoming a Bank Clerk, the starting basic salary would be Rs. 7200/- for non graduates and for graduates it would be Rs. 8000/-, you will also get Dearness Allowance which is presently about 60% of the basic salary, apart from Basic + D.A. you will also get HRA, Transport Allowance, Special pay etc.
2nd March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary offered for a Clerk in Bank? What shall I do to get Clerk Job?

Salary of clerk in sbm
20th April 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING 12TH,WHICH EXAMS I CAN GIVE TO HAVE A GOOD PAY IN PUBLIC SECTOR BANK?
30th April 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

what will be the salary of a clerk in a collecrorate,malappuram?
17th May 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a clerk in a bank??
7th July 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that am I eligible for Bank PO and
Bank Clerk Exams as I have got 64.33% in 12th std
and 54.61% in Graduation Level and 57.25% in Post
Graduation Diploma in Finance Management.
14th January 2014, 09:21 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Bank Clerical jobs are in hot demand in these days. The number of candidates who are applying for Bank Clerk jobs are going on increasing.

Here is the selection procedure to apply for Bank Clerk Jobs.

Written Exam
Interview

If you are applying for public sector banks, then IBPS will conduct the common written exam.

In the case of private sector, each and every bank will conduct its own Entrance Exam.

As per eligibility criteria,

-All the candidates who have complete Graduation are eligible to apply.

Age criteria :
For General category : 20-28 years.
For OBC category : 20-31 years
For SC or ST category : 20-33 years.

As per the salary offered,
With including all the benefits, a clerk in a bank will get a salary of Rs.19200/- which means around 20k.

Such a huge salary is being offered for clerks in Banks.

So, this is increasing the competition among the candidates.

So, first you should complete your Graduation in order to apply for Clerk jobs. Try to complete it and then apply for IBPS Clerk Exam.

Wish you all the best.
5th April 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I hv conpleted my graduation wid 54%in b.com nd on the way to complete post graduation M.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?