16th February 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Admission to 2nd year B.E in MP after 1st year B.Sc (Physics) from Magadh university? Exam for the same?

i have completed my B.Sc. first year with physics hons. from magadh university, patna. can i take admission in 2nd year B.E. in M.P.?which exam i have to write?

Related Questions:
16th February 2011, 11:00 AM
Abhi_1

Default Re: Admission to 2nd year B.E in MP after 1st year B.Sc (Physics) from Magadh university? Exam for the same?

As far as i have the knowledge about it, this is not possible to switch into a BE, from BSC in any university or state.
Usually the universities have a strict rule to give admissions to the diploma sudents to get admission into he 2nd year BE after they have completed their diploma witha real high percentage and this score could go upto 80% to 90% depending upon the university.
16th February 2011, 04:32 PM
senbagarani.renganathan
Junior Member+

Default Re: Admission to 2nd year B.E in MP after 1st year B.Sc (Physics) from Magadh university? Exam for the same?

hi u can write IIt-JEE entrence exam throw can get scholrship also you also can able to get good job
13th April 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to know 2011 me diploma engineering kiye hua students ko kitne konse year se admission milega plz tell me full imformation and fee
20th May 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

can a 1st year bsc student(sagar university) can take addmission in any nit..? how many % will be required
26th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in be after complition of bsc with mp?
1st June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.sc.1st year from burdwan university.can i take admission in physics hons in colleges of kolkata university?pls rply me soon and give details how can be it possible?
24th April 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed bsc 1st year with 69% from pt. ravi shankar shukla university from raipur can i take admission in any branch of B.E. in M.P. plz reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?