25th October 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BSc Physics in DU after doing 1st year from IGNOU

Can it be possible to take admission in 2nd year
Bsc physics in DU after doing 1st year from ignou.
What is the procedure.please solve my problem

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc Physics 2nd year in Delhi University after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  2. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in BSc 2nd year through exam after doing BSc 1st year from private college? -- [New]
  4. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  5. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  6. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  7. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  8. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  9. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester and 2nd semester of B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  11. Admission to 2nd year B.E in MP after 1st year B.Sc (Physics) from Magadh university? Exam for the same?
  12. How to take admission in Delhi University Bsc 2nd year
  13. How can I take admission in engineering college in 2nd year after doing BSc 1st year?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  15. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  16. How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?
  17. Can I do MSc in Physics through IGNOU after doing BSc?
  18. B.Sc 2nd year in different college after 1st year in different college?
27th August 2015, 11:01 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BSc Physics in DU after doing 1st year from IGNOU

No, it is not possible to get the admission in the Delhi University in the 2nd year of the B.Sc directly after the 1st year from the IGNOU.

As there is no admission in the university in 2nd or the 3rd year. The admission is only taken in the first year so you have to continue your course with the IGNOU only or otherwise you can take the admission in the Delhi University in the first year.

For more detail about the admission procedure in the Delhi university visit at the www.du.ac.in.
24th January 2017, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BSc Physics in DU after doing 1st year from IGNOU

Is it possible to get admission in Bsc 3rd year in IGNOU after doing 2nd from Govt. college of Himachal Pradesh. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?