18th December 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission in best college in Chandigarh offering psychology with hostel facility?

I want to take admission in the best college in chandigarh offering psychology with hostel facility.please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of school admission process in Chandigarh?
  2. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  3. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  6. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  7. Can I get Education Loan for Paying Guest also if my college is not offering Hostel facility?
  8. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  10. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  11. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?
  12. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  13. What would be the whole year expenditure to do BSc course in Chandigarh? Last date for admission and how to get admission?
  14. Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course?
  15. How to get admission in class 11th? Is there any hostel facility for class 12th students?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  17. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  18. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
20th August 2012, 07:05 PM
Komal_kaharana

Default Re: Admission in best college in Chandigarh offering psychology with hostel facility?

Swami viekanand institute of engineering and technology is one of the best colleges in Chandigarh offering psychology. hostel facility is also available there
5th November 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in best college in Chandigarh offering psychology with hostel facility?

i want to know that am i eligible to do msc clinical psychology??i have recently completed my graduation in bsc nursing with psychology,psychiatry and research respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?