10th June 2018, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fees structure of BAMS in Government Medical College & Hospital, Akola?

I would like to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from Government Medical College & Hospital, Akola. So, request you to please tell me about the fees and marks /rank fro getting admission.

31st July 2018, 07:40 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and fees structure of BAMS in Government Medical College & Hospital, Akola?

Admission criteria and fees structure of BAMS in Government Medical College & Hospital, Akola are given below.

1. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is an undergraduate Ayurvedic courses.

2. For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

3. The duration of BAMS course is five years.

4. As per my knowledge, the fees structure of BAMS in Government Medical College & Hospital, Akola is ₹394,300.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?