24th July 2018, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering BUMS with fee expenses in Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard now from Maharashtra Board in Mumbai. I want to study BUMS after completing my 12th. Kindly let me know about the colleges in Mumbai which provides this BUMS course along with the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage Criteria required and Admission Fee for BUMS Course in Navi Mumbai?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Fee expenses of BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College?
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics in Mumbai? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  6. Colleges offering Food Technology Diploma courses in Mumbai and Pune? Total fee expenses?
  7. Cut off and fees of BUMS colleges Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cut off percentage and admission fee for BUMS course in Navi Mumbai?
  9. Colleges offering MBBS to a candidate with 61 marks in NEET? Fee expenses of such colleges?
  10. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BBA(H) in Kolkata
  11. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  12. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BFA in Bhubaneswar
  13. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  16. List of colleges offering MBBS with fee expenses in Bhopal -- [New]
  17. List of colleges offering BBA(H) with fee expenses in Cuttack
  18. BUMS colleges in Maharashtra and cut-off for Tibbia college, Mumbai?
13th September 2018, 07:17 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering BUMS with fee expenses in Mumbai?

List of Colleges offering BUMS course in Mumbai:

There's only one one college which offers BUMS course in Mumbai, Maharashtra.

>> Tibbia Unani Medical College
No. 60, Yari Rd, Jeet Nagar, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400061
http://ammmei.org/MIJ_Unani.htm

Fee Expenses:

Total course fees will be 1 Lakh Rs(approx.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?