9th June 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in St. Stephen’s Hospital and Medical College?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) course in St. Stephen’s Hospital and Medical College? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in St. StephenÂ’s Hospital and Medical College?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) admission in St. StephenÂ’s Hospital and Medical College?
  3. How many DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) seats are available in St. StephenÂ’s Hospital and Medical College?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in St. StephenÂ’s Hospital and Medical College?
  5. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
  6. Available post graduation courses in Gynecology after MBBS in Punjab?
  7. Is there any entrance exam to join DGO after BAMS?
  8. Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College?
  9. MU GNM course details?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  12. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  13. Which are the colleges for MD Psychiatry in Homeopathy in West Bengal
  14. Eligibility and other requirements for Bangladeshi student to do MS in Obstetric and Gynaecology in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get BHMS seat after scoring 25607 rank? I belong to SC(Girls)
  16. Can I do DGO after BHMS?
  17. List of government colleges offering MD in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
15th November 2018, 03:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in St. Stephen’s Hospital and Medical College?

** D.N.B. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) is an post graduation course.

** The duration of D.N.B. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) course is 3 years.

** Applicants must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** The admission of applicants will be done on the basis of entrance in St. Stephen’s Hospital and Medical College.

** After completing D.N.B. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) you can become Gynaecologist.
29th November 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in St. Stephen%u2019s Hospital and Medical College?

Sir I have done bhms ND After bhms done drch course from narchi Calcutta (diploma in reproductive and child health care) can I done now dnb course plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?