23rd November 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?

I am studing in school at Brij Vihar Ghaziabad and living in delhi by birth for more than 15 years. I think I am eligible for Delhi college of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi. Please correct if I am wrong. How & from where to get the domicile certificate to attache with while applying in DCE application.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  2. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  3. Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi
  4. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  6. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab? -- [New]
  7. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  8. Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?
  9. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  10. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  11. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
  12. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  13. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  14. Can I apply for DUMET if I am a permanent resident of Delhi but has done 12th from outside Delhi?
  15. Whether Domicile certificate is necessary for Engineering entrance exams for a candidate who has completed 12th in Delhi and 10th in Haryana?
  16. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  17. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  18. Quota in medical colleges of Delhi after schooling done from Ghaziabad?
8th February 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?

no u r not eligible in 85 % reservation ......................reservation is for those who copm. there 12th from delhi
8th February 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?

no u r not in 85% reservation dear .reservation is for those who have copmpleted there 12th from delhi region .............
25th June 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

my birth was in delhi (M.C.D Certificate availaible)but I have passed my 10th nd 12th fron U.P.Will I be elligible for domicile of Delhi??
30th June 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the criteria for sitting in the entrance of delhi college of engeneering
2nd October 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have domicile certificate for delhi but did my schooling from outside delhi am I eligible for 85 percent delhi quota
17th October 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i am born in delhi but did 12th from gurgaon,am i eligible for delhi 85 % quota ?
20th March 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,iwant to know that my son has done 7th,8th class from Delhi after that 9th &10th from Rajasthan and now again we are shifting to Delhi so he will complete 11th&12th from Delhi.Now my question - is my son eligible for DCE in 85%quota.
6th April 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Yes if he is passing out Class XIIth from Delhi, he is elligible DCE quota
8th April 2014, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

What are requirements for 85% quota of delhi?? is it only class 12th from delhi schol or any other requirements are there?
25th April 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th from Delhi, 12TH from Hyderabad, but i have domicile of Delhi, am i eligible for DTU 85% quota,have enquired on many sites evrywhere i am getting that if i am with my Domicile of Delhi, i'll get the quota, plz correct me if i am wrong????-very tensed about my admission.
4th July 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I have no domicile but i completed my 12th from delhi so iam eligible 85% quota in dtu and nsit
12th January 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have pass 12 from delhi but having st certificate of himachal Pradesh state I am eligible for 85% in St category in dtu and nsit
12th March 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

sir my son is studying in noiad and we are residing in delhi, in which course he will be elligible for delhi domicile e.g ip uni
8th April 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has done 9th & 10th from Kolkata but she has done 11th & 12th from Delhi. Will she get admission in Delhi University under Delhi quota.
2nd March 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.tech from gurgaon but I have domicile of Delhi am I eligible for 85% reservation in ipu for m.tech in cs course?
24th March 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi, has anyone tried for admission via the domicile quota, by doing their 11th, 12th from Delhi school, when place of residence is outside Delhi?
24th March 2018, 08:01 PM
AspiringMedStudent

Has anyone here tried to get an admission through domicile quota by completing 11th, 12th from Delhi school, when the place of residence is outside Delhi?
Any Obstacles/problems faced?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?