27th May 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Gujarat engineering college without GUJCET on which basis of AIEEE marks?

admission in gujarat engineering collages without gujcet? on the basis of AIEEE marks

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  2. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  3. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  4. In which college can I get admission on Merit in Gujarat after securing 230 marks in A Group and 44.25 marks in GUJCET? Which are the colleges providing admission in Management Quota? What can be the expected donation?
  5. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  6. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  7. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  8. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  10. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  12. Where can I get admission in the basis of AIEEE in Gujarat?
  13. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. Any engineering college that gives admission on the basis of AIEEE at Rajkot Gujarat
  15. Which engineering college can I get on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  16. Number of seats available for ISC students in Engineering colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET? -- [New]
  17. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
3rd April 2012, 09:48 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: Admission in Gujarat engineering college without GUJCET on which basis of AIEEE marks?

Top Engineering Colleges in Gujarat

The top engineering colleges in the state includes Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar, Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology and Babaria Institute of Technology (BIT).
A.D Patel Institute of Technology, Vallabh Vidhyanagar
•Bhailabhai Bhikhabhai Institute of Technology, Vallabh Vidyanagar
•Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College, Vallabh Vidyanagar
•Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research (ISTAR), Vallabh Vidyanagar

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/engineering-colleges-in-gujarat/#ixzz1qzDe5rgw
10th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Gujarat engineering college without GUJCET on which basis of AIEEE marks?

list of colleges which offer admission without GUJCET exam & without AIEEE exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?