11th March 2016, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Arch course in Navi Mumbai colleges?

Sir, I want to study b.arch course in Navi Mumbai. Kindly tell me the procedure to get admission in any of the colleges located in Navi Mumbai for studying B.Arch course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Arch course in Navi Mumbai colleges? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai
  3. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  4. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  5. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  6. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  7. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  8. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  9. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  10. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  12. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  13. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  14. Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?
  15. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  16. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  17. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the government colleges for B.Ed in Navi Mumbai? Fees for government colleges?

11th March 2016, 06:33 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Arch course in Navi Mumbai colleges?

In order to get admission in Navi Mumbai colleges for B.Arch course, you will have to appear for some of the entrance examinations such as JEE(Main), AMU Entrance , BEEE, IIT-JEE, KEAM, NATA,etc. After clearing the above mentioned examination you will however be very much eligible to pursue the course from any institute in Navi Mumbai providing the course.

11th March 2016, 06:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Arch course in Navi Mumbai colleges?

In order to get admission in the course you will have to appear for entrance examinations conducted in order to allow students to get admission in the above mentioned course. Once you score well in your entrance test, you will be very much eligibile to pursue the course from any good college in Navi Mumbai.

11th March 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for JEE Main and NATA for admission in B.Arch course. There are many colleges in Navi Mumbai which offer admission through these entrance exams.

All you need to do is appear in the these exams and secure an excellent rank. If you have a good rank then you will get your choice of college through counselling.

11th March 2016, 09:06 PM
OnePlus

** You can get admission in reputed college for studying B.Arch through NATA.
** NATA is the National Aptitude Test in Architecture which is conducted by the council of Architecture.
** Registration start from the 21 Jan to 18 Aug 2016.
Exam dates where-01 April to 28 May 2016.
06 June to 2 Aug 2016.
** And eligibility criteria is minimum 50% in 12th standard with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

11th March 2016, 09:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Most of the colleges in India provide admission to the students to Bachelor of architecture course on the basis of entrance exam known as NATA. You can also get admission through the entrance exam known as Joint Entrance Exam. Candidate must have completed 12th from science stream with mathematics as the main subject. Minimum percentage required to appear in the entrance exam is 60%. Age limit should be in between 17 to 21 years.

12th October 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What to do in order to go in navi. And which exam has to be cleared in order to go in navi

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?