29th June 2012, 04:00 PM
vaasujith

How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai

Hi, this is sujith I have recently passed out T.y.b.com with 60%, want to take an admission for M.com, Please suggest me how to enroll for admission, Which colleges would be appropriate as per my percentage in Navi mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  3. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  4. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  5. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  6. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  7. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  8. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  9. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  10. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  11. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  12. Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?
  13. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  14. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  15. Which are the government colleges for B.Ed in Navi Mumbai? Fees for government colleges?
  16. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission? -- [New]
  18. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
3rd April 2019, 09:31 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai

In Navi Mumbai, Most colleges offering M.Com course are affiliated to University of Mumbai. Admission to M.Com course will be based on merit in the qualifying examination.

M.Com Colleges In Navi Mumbai
- Sterling College of Arts, Commerce and Science
- KBP College
- Pillai College of Arts, Commerce and Science
- ICLES' Motilal Jhunjhunwala College
- Sanpada College of Commerce and Technology
- Tilak College of Science, Commerce and Arts

Application Process
- Visit the official website of university of mumbai.
- Select "Online Pre Admission Application Form" as per the course.
- Now click on "Register" and complete your registration.
- Login and fill the required details in application form and submit.
- Pay application fees online.
- Save and Print confirmation of your payment. Also print your application.
- Submit your application hard copy along with all required documents and confirmation of payment.
- You will receive signed and stamped acknowledge form.
- In Pre Admission Enrollment Form, You will have to fill your subject and choice of colleges along with aggregate score in qualifying examination.

Important Dates of Application
- Availability of Application Form : Last Week of May, 2019
- Last Date of Application : 2nd Week of June, 2019
- Opening of Pre-admission Enrollment Form : 1st to 2nd Week of June, 2019
- Release Merit List : 4th Week of June, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?