8th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Which one course should I opt for best career opportunities either BMS or B.Sc after completion of my 12th? List of the reputed colleges for the same?

hey,i have passed 12th sci.frm state board with 69.33% and 79 marks in maths,and now i am confused which course to be done which will be professionally and practically good and even with proper fees .i m confused between bms and bsc.it,please do help me with my issue as early as possible and also do suggest me few reputed colleges for respective courses in navi mumbai,as i reside in navi mumbai.please reply within a day or two because our admission dates are till.
hope u do reply at the earliest.
thanks for ur help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any importance of doing M.Com in Business management after completion of BMS? Which course should I opt after BMS? List of specializations in M.Com?
  2. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS?
  3. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  4. Should I opt for PhD in Botany after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? Is it suitable for me? What are the career opportunities after completion of the course?
  5. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  6. Can I opt for Biotechnology after passing 12th? What are the career opportunities? Which colleges are more preferable?
  7. What are the Government jobs available for a Horticulture candidate? Which course is better between Horticulture and Dental Science? -- [New]
  8. What should I opt for better career opportunities after my 12th(Arts)? List of the top colleges for the same?
  9. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  10. What are the best career opportunities after passing HSC commerce? List of the colleges in America? What are the subjects covered in BBA, BBM, BMS and Honors in H.Com?
  11. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  12. Detailed information regarding admission in ITI Copa Trade course? Career opportunities after the course?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of BMS course?
  14. What course should I opt after my 12th? List of the top colleges along with their admission procedure for the same?
  15. What should I do to opt for BMS? I am from Goa
  16. Which are the good colleges offering Clinical Research? Career opportunities available after completing the course?
  17. Job opportunities after BMS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I opt to work at a good and reputed position? What are the further studies that I should opt for the same? I am a 28 Years married lady and have B.Com degree. I was interested in glamour but could not succeed
27th October 2015, 11:56 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one course should I opt for best career opportunities either BMS or B.Sc after completion of my 12th? List of the reputed colleges for the same?

BMS stands for Bachelor of Management Studies.
B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science.
Both degrees are of duration 3 years after completing higher secondary examination from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks in science stream for B.Sc and any stream for BMS.
After completing the degrees, wide scope is available for students to choose from for better future.
But, students need to choose any subject according to interest as 3 years is a long time and in every year the difficulty level of the syllabus advances, so, without interest in that subject ,it is not possible to get better result.
The universities nearby the area as mentioned in your post are
-D.Y Patil University
-Bharti Vidyapeeth
After completing Bachelor's degree , you can either choose higher studies further such as for Master's degree or you can go on for preparation of civil services examinations such as IAS,IPS,IFS and others or SSC .
28th October 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one course should I opt for best career opportunities either BMS or B.Sc after completion of my 12th? List of the reputed colleges for the same?

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of science.The duration of this degree is 3 years.

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Management studies.The duration of this course is also 3 years.

The scope of both degrees is a very wide for career .You have to choose according to your interest.In which subjects you are more interested.

If you have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks then you are eligible for both courses.

The universities name are as below-
Bharti Vidhyapeeth
D.Y. Patil University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?