16th November 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission in NDA in after passing 11th standard?

I AM DOING 11 CLASS . MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 8-4-1994 ...CAN I ADMISSION IN NDA.PLEASE REPLAY SOON IN MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]

17th November 2011, 08:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in NDA in after passing 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM DOING 11 CLASS . MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 8-4-1994 ...CAN I ADMISSION IN NDA.PLEASE REPLAY SOON IN MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
After 11th standard , you are not eligible for NDA exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

So more details about NDA exam , you can visit to UPSC website.
17th November 2011, 08:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No, If you are Pursuing your 11th examination, then you are not eligible for NDA Examination, But If you are Pursuing your 12Th examination, then you are eligible to apply for NDA (National Defence Academy).

NDA Examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and To apply for this examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, This examination is Conducts for recruitment to Army Wings, naval Wings and Air Force Wings.

If you have choose Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your 12th examination then you are eligible for all the Wings of NDA.

And Those who are Belong to Commerce or Arts Streams are Only eligible to apply for Army wings of NDA.

To apply for NDA Examination, you have to attained the age of 16.5 Years and Not have attained the age of 19 Years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates. Final year candidates are also apply for NDA.

The selection are based on written test, Medical test and Personal Interview and those who cracked the Personal Interview, are eligible for Training.

So, Those who have Fulfill the Given Eligiblity criteria, May eligible to Join NDA Examination next Year, the Notification will be Published in the Month of December i.e 31/Dec/2011 and the eligible candidates may Fill the NDA Application form Online and for More Information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
17th November 2011, 09:45 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Admission in NDA in after passing 11th standard?

Quote:

Eligibility For NDA

In order to appear for the NDA exam..you need to fulfill the following minimum qualifications first :-

1) You should be a 12th pass out..

2) You should be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years

Since,you have just passed your 11th hence you are not eligible for the NDA exam..

If you wish to join the Indian Air Force or the Indian Navy through the NDA exam then you should have Physics,Chemistry and Maths as your subjects in 12th boards..

You can appear for the NDA (1) exam in the year in which you will be passing out 12th and awaiting your results..

The NDA exam takes place twice every year in the months of April and August..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
7th April 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,i am Manish from Jalandhar.sir i want to know that i have passed my 11 class and i have come in 12 class recently within 5 days.i want to crack nda exam in april15 nda1 .can i eligible or not?
10th April 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am rahul from rewari sir i wanted to know that sir how can i prepare for nda exams to ensure selection in it my d:o:b is 02-03-1995 and i am recently studying in 12 is my aprilattemp valid pls sir tell me how to prepare for exam so that i can ensure my slection in nda exam
11th April 2012, 12:46 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Sorry to say this you are not eligible to join in NDA because the minimum educational qualification is 12th standard.

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in every year.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

The candidate should be physically fit.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Last but not least it is very important the candidate should be complete 12th class from recognised state board of india.

So if you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible to join in NDA exam

For more details visit

www.upsc.gov.in
8th May 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Atul kumar yadav, i'have appeared 12 cg board exam this year 2011-12,with pcm stream, living in chattisgarh., i also fill uped the nda form which is conducted by upse, but i failed to appear the exam on 15-04-2012 , sunday, beause of in my family my grandfather expired on that day, thats the reason i unable attend the exam, wethere i have chace to appear the next exam which is in the month of august, my DOB is 15 -06-1994..
sir, pls ans to my que. Because i dont want to my miss golden chance of my life, to join airforce through nda..its my dream sir..my mobi.no 07873671994And email id is [email protected]
i wish that u sir ans. Me sir it is better to answer o n my mobile sir.
thanking u sir.
27th September 2012, 05:09 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: Admission in NDA in after passing 11th standard?

No, you are not eligible to sit for NDA after passing 11th class. You have to pass class 12th.
The eligibility criteria for NDA is as follows:
12 th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education with Physics and Mathematics, or equivalent.
Candidates appearing at the 12th Class Examination are also eligible to compete. Such candidates will be required to submit the proof of passing the 12th Class Examination by a date to be specified in the Commission’s Notice for the Examination. Age limits is 16.5years to 19years.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
For any further queries you may go to the following site:
www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK
5th January 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please tell that what is the minimam hight of candidate for n.d.a exam.
8th January 2013, 09:07 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

-->>After completion of 11th,there is no possibility to get an admission because without completion of 12th ,no one can enter into the field of any type of civil services.

-->>So you have to first clear your 12th then after you can apply for NDA.As NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is one of the type of entrance exam through which a person get admit into civil services.

-->>Through NDA one cam enter into three services that are Indian Navy,Indian Air Force,Indian Military.

-->>You must be eligible for it.You should be physically fit and you must clear your 12th with any stream with more than 60% marks.

Thank u!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?