20th April 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission in NIT is possible through NATA?

I am a state board student and i what to know about NATA if qualified in this exam i will get NIT or not.i not done well in jee main.

20th April 2015, 11:01 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in NIT is possible through NATA?

No, it is not possible.

National Institute of Technology admit students to engineering courses with IIT JEE score only. This entrance examination is conducted in two phases namely mains and advanced level. To apply for mains, you must have passed or appeared for class 12 examination with PCM subjects from recognised Indian board or institute. To apply for advanced level, you must have qualified mains examination.

With mains score, you can apply for counselling at NITs.
21st April 2015, 01:07 AM
poojasingh151

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

Yes, admission to bachelor's degree in architecture in National Institute of Technology is given through NATA but only in some colleges like NIT Calicutand Tiruchirapalli, IIT Roorkee.

You must score better rank in Joint Entrance exams Mains to get admission in other NIT for B.Arch.
21st April 2015, 05:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

The entrance to most of the National institute of technology for B.Arch course is given through the Joint Entrance Examination.

Only few NITs like NIT Calicut, Tiruchirapalli, Warangal and Department of Architecture IIT Roorkee give admission on the basis of NATA score.
22nd May 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission to NIT Calicut for B.Arch through NATA and I have not attended JEE?
25th November 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the methodologies to get admission in NIT callicut, tirucirapalli and warangal through NATA ?
23rd April 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi my daughter has done her 12th state board exams from tamilnadu & she has done her exams in nata 2017. Is it possible for her to get admission in NIT trichy. As she has not appeared for jee 2 exams. Do guide me .
11th June 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I got 100 marks out of 200 in Nata exam and 190 marks in jee main paper 2 and 92% in boards . Is it is possible for me to get into in any NIT or SPA for b arch coarse
if possible please tell me the details and correct way to apply for those college's.
19th July 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in nit trichy through nata score 2019 ?if yes then how to get admission? Please reply quickly.
5th September 2020, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

My aggregate marks in NATA 2020 September is 79.5 (ST) . Where could I get seat ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?