6th July 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for 12th Science stream?

What is the procedure to get an admission in the school for the 2 science stream? Can you please provide me the information on this? I wanted to know this to get the admission. Provide me the information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 12th Science stream? -- [New]
  3. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  4. How can I get admission in DU after passing 12th in science stream
  5. What is the procedure for admission to D.Ed after 12th standard with science stream?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  7. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How to pursue forensic studies after completing 12th in science stream? What is the procedure to enter into Forensics?
  9. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  11. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  12. Full procedure to get admission in DU? Types of options available in abroad in science stream and how can I pursue them?
  13. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  14. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  15. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  16. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?
  17. How can I take admission in medical college? I have passed 12th in science stream
  18. How to take admission in BA.LLB in Punjab University? Am I eligible for admission in Law? I have completed 12th with 70% in science stream
6th July 2015, 11:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for 12th Science stream?

You can get direct admission in +2 Science stream after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. Most of the Schools/Colleges offers direct admission to +2 Science stream by considering candidate's 10th standard Board examination marks and some colleges conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in +2 science stream. So, if the college you wish to join in +2 science stream conducts an entrance examination for offering admission, you must have to qualify the entrance examination to get admission in +2 science stream.
6th July 2015, 11:37 PM
narain rohit

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for 12th Science stream?

For getting the admission in 12th science stream, it totally depends on the percentage and grade in the 10th class. Generally schools make the cut-off list of all streams in 12th class and depending on the cut-off list of schools you get the admission. In top schools the cut-off list is very high i.e. 89.4% to get the science stream and generally in CBSE schools the percentage should be in the 75% in 10th class.
7th July 2015, 12:14 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 12th standard science stream, first you should collect following documents from the school, where you have completed your 11th standard.
->11th standard pass certificate
->Transfer certificate
->Bonafide
After getting all these certificates, you can apply for 12th standard admission in new school by submitting your application form along with above specified documents.
7th July 2015, 06:29 AM
pointer01

Hello Dear,

You can easily take the admission in 12th science stream without facing any problem.

If your percentage is high then, taking the admission is quite easy.

In some schools admission is taken on the basis of entrance exam.

You will required the Transfer certificate and Pass certificate of class 10th to get the admission.

Good luck.
7th July 2015, 05:11 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

for taking admission in 12th Class,you should have good percentage in 11th Class.Some school take the toppers student in admission according to the 11th Class percentage.Some schools make the cut-off list according to the test or percentage of last year class.You also have to submit these documents for admission in 12th Science Stream.

1.You should have 11th Passed Mark sheet.
2.You have a Good Character Certificate.
3.You should have Migration Certificate.
4.You also have Transfer Certificate.
4th June 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage of marks for admission in class xi science stream in W.B.C...H.S..E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?