22nd June 2011, 10:23 PM
NEHA MOHABANSHI

Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?

I am 12th passed student, with 60.83% & PMT with 77 marks. I want to take admission for B.Sc. nursing. I want to know What is procedure for admission? Percentage required, fees, last date of application.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction? -- [New]
  2. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  3. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  4. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  5. How to do MSc nursing in abroad after BSc Nursing? What is the requirement and procedure?
  6. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  7. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  8. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  9. Information about B.E admission procedure? What is the fee requirement for SC candidates?
  10. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  11. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  12. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  14. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  16. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. Fee structure and date of admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by BHU?
  18. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Nursing?
27th September 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?

i have done bsc. i want to take admission in msc nursing. what should i do ?
30th September 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?

me complet 12th in 2001 nd wnt to get admisn in b.sc nursing is it posibl or nt nd hw
20th October 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

My name is Jaydeep and I want to take admission for B.Sc. nursing. I want to know What is procedure for admission? Percentage required, fees, last date of application.

Waiting for your kind reply.
27th December 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

admission in bsc nursing course in rajasthan eligibility and age
17th April 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

finanse to b.sc nursing couras
4th June 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Lastdate of b.sc narsing admision
26th January 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in b.sc nursing after 112th I want details of b.sc nursing I mean fees , admission procedure
16th February 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for admission in bsc nursing in 2013
18th April 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of apply b sc. nursing course in madhya Pradesh
29th May 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how many colleges for bsc nersing in maharashtra ?
22nd June 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

bsc nursing 2013 me admission ki merit kis base par or kab declared ho rahi hai
1st July 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

now i give bsc nursing entrance test of bfuhs. i gain 264 marks and my rank 2439 what is nest procedure to get addminsion
12th April 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

procedure of admission for bsc nursing course
?and date of pre. exam
7th May 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to nursing but its possible or not beacause my stream is arts not scienc please tell me a possible
4th July 2014, 10:15 PM
Shrawani Vikas Rajurkar

I want to know what is the process for bsc nursing in government college. I would get 64.77% in 12th examination and 80 marks in MH-CET 2014. I am already late to submit the form so I am request you please give me the correct information about that.
26th May 2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I'm 12th passed student with 94% marks.I want to take admission for B.Sc nursing in kerala government college.what are the procedures..?last date of admission and fee requirement,..?
14th June 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass student with 75.4 percent and I want to take admission in bsc nursing. So I want to ask about procedure, entrance exam and last date of admission.
Waiting for your kind reply
14th June 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 pass student with 75.4 percent and want to take admission in bsc nursing. So I want to know about the procedure,entrance exam and last date of admission
Waiting for kind reply
7th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Adarsh Kumar.I am 12 pass student with 65.4 percent and want to take admission in BSc Nursing. So I want to know about the procedure, entrance exam and last date of admission waiting for kind reply.
10th April 2018, 06:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) Nursing is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years. The fee structure varies based on the university. It will vary around INR 8K - 30K per year.

The basic eligibility required is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board. The minimum percentage may vary based on the state & university.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results. The entrance exams are conducted in between the month of April - June. The entrance exams are conducted by different universities. Some of the entrance exams are listed below:

- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) entrance exam
- AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) entrance Exam
- Nitte University Para Medical Entrance Test (NUPMET)
- Banaras Hindu University admission test
- PPMET (Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test) and etc.,

The application forms will be available in their official website of the university. You can apply for the test though online or offline in the month of February - March.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?