2nd January 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Deccan Medical college of Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, my name is Mohd. Danish. I have passed out my intermediate from Shri. Mahesh Singh inter college Lucknow with PCB course and I have aquired 60%. I have done my schooling upto 12th from Lucknow and did my intermediate in Lucknow. I have acquired 70% in my 12th exams. Would you kindly help me out with the admission procedure in Deccan medical college of Hyderabad/ Can you please send me the details of the fees for an student and all the required details about the college and the boys hostel as well. I hope you will help me out in my admission and will kindly send me all the college information as soon as possible. Thanking you.

4th January 2017, 11:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Deccan Medical college of Hyderabad?

You have to appear for medical entrance exams like NEET or state level medical entrance exam of Andhra Pradesh. Admission will be possible through entrance exam, if you want a normal seats.

If you want admission on management quota, then you have to shell out capitation fee. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for entrance exam, if you want admission on merit.
5th January 2017, 08:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board are eligible to get admission in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad. To get admission in the college you have to appear for an entrance examination which is conducted by the college itself. After qualifying the examination with good marks you have to submit the documents with the fees and follow further procedure as directed by the college.

Deccan Medical College offers MBBS course which is 5.5 years long. The fees of the course is Rs. 5,50,000/-. and it may vary every year. The hostel fees is Rs. 80,000/- which includes the fees of internet, Ac, laundary, power backup
24th June 2017, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam. My nishad n have completed my bsc nursing with 80%(from ntr UHS) can i do post MBBS after my bsc nursing,can u provide me a details of post MBBS..
Iam very thankful to u....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?