8th August 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hostel facilities of IEM and the fee structure?

sir i want to know the hostel facilities of iem and the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  2. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  3. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  4. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  5. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  6. CA colleges in Bangalore under ICAI or ACCA? Fee structure with hostel facility? -- [New]
  7. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  8. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  9. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech IT? Detailed fee structure hostel facilities?
  10. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  11. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  12. Is there any age limit for admission in class 9th? Cutoff marks for aptitude test for admission? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?
  13. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  14. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  15. What's the fee structure of JNTU Karimnagar? How's the faculty and is there any hostel facilities?
  16. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  17. Date of sale of application form of BSc maths? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2015, 11:56 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Hostel facilities of IEM and the fee structure?

As per the recommendation of state fees committee,the college is charging a fees of Rs. 26,500/- per annum.

The complete fee structure of Hostel fee is mentioned as below:--->>

Hostel fees : 2015-2016

Lodging : Rs. 8,000/-p.a

Fooding : Rs. 10,000/-p.a

Fees Rs. 35,000/-

Estimated cost of Boarding & Lodging in Hostel :- 20,000/-

For the complete details of the fee structure please visit the official websites of each IEM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?