5th May 2013, 02:47 PM
NavKaur16

Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?

I would like to know the admission procedure, fee structure for Diploma in Fashion Media Makeup and Fashion Women's Wear for year 2013. And kindly suggest how to prepare for the interview for the entrace test. I am also interested in knowing if you have any short term Professional courses in Media Makeup and Fashion Styling.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for fashion and media makeup in Pearl Academy of Fashion? How to prepare for the interview test?
  2. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  3. Fee structure for PG in Fashion Design?
  4. Fee structure of Fashion and Media Make up course in Pearl Academy?
  5. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  6. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  7. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  8. Admission in Master degree after 2 years long course in Fashion from Istanbul?
  9. How to get a job as fashion designer after passing diploma from south delhi polytechnic from Women in Fashion Designing
  10. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
  11. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  12. What is the total fee structure in Fashion Designing?
  13. How to get a job in fashion or media for B.Tech?
  14. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  15. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do PG diploma in fashion designing after completing 3 years diploma in fashion designing
  17. Fee structure of DIV institute of Fashion? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. How to take admission in fashion design after passing 12th exam? -- [New]
10th December 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?

Hello!
I would like to know about the fees structure and admission procedure For Fashion Makeup Media in South Delhi Polytecnic For Women and what is the placement scenario after completing the course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?