27th April 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in fashion design after passing 12th exam?

Sir/Mam ihave given12thexam in com.stream and now i want to take admission in dress fashion designing pls tell me the whole procedure for taking admission and the quality ofjob iwill get in future.

26th April 2015, 07:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in fashion design after passing 12th exam?

The eligibility criteria to join Fashion Designing courses are as under:-

-For admission to Bachelor Programmes in Design (B.Des.) (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication),the applicant should have passed the 12th examination in the 10+2 pattern from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.

-For admission to the Bachelor Programme in Technology (B.F.Tech) (Apparel Production): The 12th examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination,with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

The maximum age to apply for NIFT exam is 23 years.There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

NIFT conducts entrance exam for different courses offered by the institute. NIFT exams are conducted in the formats of General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT). The courses offered by the institute on the basis of performance in these tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?