7th February 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Master degree after 2 years long course in Fashion from Istanbul?

Hi.im a student in La salle international academy in Istanbul and i have 2 year in this academy for fashion,in those 2 year i have 8 semesters,and each semester is 3 months.Now at the end im gonna finish with 2160 hours and im gonna take a diploma in fashion"fashion diploma" and i don;t know if i can take master after finishing those 2 years,because this is not a bachelor degree but im gonna take a diploma in fashion.hope for good respond

5th May 2015, 04:36 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Master degree after 2 years long course in Fashion from Istanbul?

Only this course is not sufficient for getting admission in master's degree. There are some rules, regulations and criteria to which a candidate must have to follow. Without bachelor degree you cannot get admission in master degree in any field. So i suggest you to complete your relevant bachelor degree i.e in Fashion trade after that you are allowed to proceed towards master's degree.

If you compete your 12th standard then you also have an option to get admission in B.Tech in Fashion designing. After completing it you may proceed to M.Tech which is also a masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?