2nd March 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in fashion or media for B.Tech?

im a b.tech(CSE) graduate ..... i want to work with fashion industry or media ..... can anyone suggest me anything related to this so that i can get a start ...... any job or course or diploma that cud help me ...... please suggest something

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?
  2. What is the fee structure for fashion and media makeup in Pearl Academy of Fashion? How to prepare for the interview test?
  3. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  4. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  5. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  6. Fee structure of Fashion and Media Make up course in Pearl Academy?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing? -- [New]
  8. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
  10. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do Fashion Designing?
  11. Syllabus for entrance test for mtech in VIT?
  12. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  13. What will I have to do after B.Des?
  14. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  15. What is Social Marketing? Criteria to get a job in Social Media Marketing? Which companies are offering this job?
  16. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  17. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  18. After completing Media Management would I be able to land into a job soon after completing it? What would be the minimum payout?
22nd August 2017, 03:17 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in fashion or media for B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im a b.tech(CSE) graduate ..... i want to work with fashion industry or media ..... can anyone suggest me anything related to this so that i can get a start ...... any job or course or diploma that cud help me ...... please suggest something

As you are interested to join fashion field after completing B.Tech, then you can apply for post graduate diploma in fashion designing, after completing your post gradation course you can apply for job in fashion industry. Here below are details regarding post graduate diploma in fashion designing:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in fashion designing is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in fashion designing course after B.Tech is 2 years.

Syllabus for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing:-

:- Advanced pattern making and construction details.

:- Technical fashion sketching.

:- World fashion history.

:- Fabric type to drapes.

:- Practical pattern and design.

:- Creative surface design.

:- Care for clothing and textile.

:- Communication technology for fashion design and merchandising.

List of Colleges Offer PG Diploma in Fashion Designing:-

1). Baba Zravar Singh Fateh Singh Khalsa Girls College.(Ropar).

2). Bagla Mukhi Bahu – Uddeshya Girls Degree College.(Madhya Pradesh).

3). Banarsi Dass Arya Girls College.(Jalandhar).

4). AAFT School of Fashion Design.(Noida).

5). Banglore Institute of Fashion Technology.(karanatka).

6). College of Design and Technology.(Indore).

7). Pratap University.(Jaipur).

Job Types after PG Diploma in Fashion Design:-

>> Costume designer.

>> Fashion photographer.

>> Fashion stylist.

>> fashion coordinator.

>> Colorist.

>> Fashion journalist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?