5th August 2018, 10:33 AM
rinku rana ji

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Lab Technician in National Institute of Health Sciences and Research, New Delhi?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma course in Dental Lab Technician. I want to secure admission in National Institute of Health Sciences and Research, New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  2. Does the Institute of Clinical Research India provide Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course? Applicable fees and admission procedure?
  3. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  4. What is the process followed to do M.Sc MLT after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  5. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  6. List of authorized rural centers for current MBBS batch?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  8. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  9. List of reputed BDS colleges with fee expenses in India
  10. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  11. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  12. Lab technician or Nursing which course is good? Which exam to clear for admission?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?
  14. How many seats are there for MDS Karnataka CET exam? Fee structure of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get MDS seat is scored 120 in PGET 2015?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?
  18. Is there any suitable college for me after scoring 23000-24000 in COMEDK?
26th January 2020, 09:59 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Lab Technician in National Institute of Health Sciences and Research, New Delhi?

National Institute of Health Sciences and Research (NIHSR), New Delhi offers a course Diploma in Dental Lab Technician (DDLT) which is 2 year duration course. Admission will be available based on merit rank which is prepared on the basis of score secured in qualifying examination.

DDLT (Diploma In Dental Lab Technician) Eligibility
You must have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized university.

Admission Procedure
- Go to official website : www.nihsr.com
- At right side top menu, Click on "Student Area".
- Click on "Downloads".
- Click on "Student Admission Form".
- Take a print out of admission form.
- Fill the admission form carefully.
- Affix passport size photograph and put your signature at appropriate place.
- Send admission form along with application fee and required documents to "K-249, St No - 2, Block K, Mahipalpur Extn., New Delhi - 110 037".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?