22nd June 2010, 01:06 AM
ruchi sukhatankar

Admission process for mbbs in maharashtra state government colleges?

when will the admission process for mbbs in maharashtra be started
where will we get the form for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to get admission in MBBS through state quota of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  3. How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  4. Information about best government medical colleges for MBBS of South India? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  6. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  7. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  8. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
  9. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology?
  10. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  11. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  12. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  14. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  15. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  16. Which mechanical engineering college can I get after scoring 60% aggregate?
  17. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  18. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
26th June 2010, 10:07 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission process for mbbs in maharashtra state government colleges?

Hello friend,

Government of Maharashtra conducts a single Combined 'Common Entrance Test' MHT-CET-. for all Health Sciences (MBBS,MDS).

The merit list of MHT-CET is utilized for the admission in Govt. / Corp. / Govt. Aided Colleges of health sciences degree courses.

Following are the govt aided medical colleges of Maharashtra:

Aurangabad Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad

Nagpur Govt. Medical College, Nagpur

Pune B.J. Medical College, Pune

Good luck!
27th June 2010, 07:40 AM
murali009

Default Re: Admission process for mbbs in maharashtra state government colleges?

hiiii........first write the entrance exam ........
http://www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/maharashtra.htm
27th June 2010, 07:41 AM
murali009

hiii.....there is an entrance exam to get the seat in maharastra..
http://www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/maharashtra.htm

list of MBBS colleges in maharastra....
http://www.amitbhawani.com/career/mbbs-colleges-maharashtra/
27th June 2010, 02:56 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Admission process for mbbs in maharashtra state government colleges?

Dear friend you can get in colleges from entrance exams like MHCET ,Asso CET, but dates has been expired or some colleges fill up forms for their entrace , it also based on 12th percentage. Admissions will start within the first week of july.
27th June 2010, 03:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

To get admission in MBBS in maharashtra state government colleges, then for this you have to appear in MHT CET exams which is conducted on a state level. It is very tough to get admission in Maharastra government colleges because the seat for MBBS is very few, and the competition is very high, thats why only selected candidates will get admission in Maharastragovernment colleges. These are some top colleges of MBBS course in Maharastra. So, please check these colleges-

Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Komothe, New Mumbai

Government Medical College, Nanded

Government Medical College, Marathwada University, Aurangabad

Government Medical College, Nagpur University, Nagpur

Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi, Wardha

Government Medical College, Miraj, Sangli.
27th June 2010, 05:28 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
I think it starts in the month of april.The admission forms will be available in the month of march.
ok bye
19th July 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

exams for all state allowed yes or no
20th July 2010, 12:42 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

for getting admission in mbbs in Maharashtra you have to give the mhcet exam conducted by the government medical colleges for taking admission in medical
the list of the top medical colleges are as follow
These are some top colleges of MBBS course in Maharastra. So, please check these colleges-

Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Komothe, New Mumbai

Government Medical College, Nanded

Government Medical College, Marathwada University, Aurangabad

Government Medical College, Miraj, Sangli.
20th July 2010, 01:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra state government conducts Common entrance test MH-CET for MBBS/BDS/Pharmacy/Engineering students.The candidates should not be les than 17 years at the time of admission and should pass 10+2 with Physics ,Chemistry and Biology with atleast 50 % marks. Apllication forms can be brought from the colleges on payment of Rs.500.Refer the site .. http://www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/maharashtra.htm. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi, Wardha; Aurangabad Govt. Medical College; Nagpur Govt. Medical College; Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur are some of the top medical colleges in Maharashtra.
1st August 2010, 09:41 PM
prah

Pl. tell me duration of mbbs in maharashtra and time of internship?
2nd December 2010, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

can you plze tell me the seat allocation for mbbs in maharashtra for reservation categoryes...
8th December 2010, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i am a out of state student . i belong to haryana. i want to take addmission in aurangabad medical college marathwada. i belong to reserve category. what is the addmission process
18th December 2010, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I want to fill the enterance exam form of Dr. D.Y patil collage or Bharti vidyapeeth medical collage in puna for MBBS ,can I ?
2nd January 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i take addmission in MBBS with PCMB
16th January 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

if thre is no 50% or 40% in pcb n jst pass n good scoring in pmt than also it wil nt happen
6th February 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

IS NEET EXAM IS THERE FROM 2011 ? WHAT IS THE DURATION OF MBBS COURSE?
17th February 2011, 12:19 AM
jay_savai

Hi Friend,
You first need to give a Pre Medical Entrance Test which comprises of MCQ types Question and based on your Merit and Category you fall into your admission selection is done through Centralized Admission Forum mostly held at JJ Hospital Mumbai.
The admission held there involves following steps -
1) Colleges you want to apply.
2) Based on your Merit you would be selected and placed in one Medical College Seat.
3) If you skip to opt for the seat then virtually you are out from the admission process therafter.

Also, there are several other Private Medical Colleges which take upon thier own Pre Medical Entrance test like Well known DY Patil Medical College Mumbai.
There are other Well Known College in Maharashtra where you can opt for Medical Course like -

Government Medical College, Miraj, Sangli
17th February 2011, 12:21 AM
jay_savai

Quote:
Originally Posted by prah View Post
Pl. tell me duration of mbbs in maharashtra and time of internship?
Duration of MBBS in Maharshtra is 4.5years and One year Internship.
1st year - 1.5year
2nd, 3rd and Final year of 1year each and post which there is a year of Internship.
25th February 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

As a nigerian graduate of microbiology, what are the criterias needed to get admitted for mbbs in a medical school as a foreign student.
14th April 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

aplication form for mbbs entrance available at present
22nd April 2011, 11:10 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Government of Maharashtra conducts a single Combined 'Common Entrance Test' MHT-CET-. for all Health Sciences (MBBS,MDS).

The merit list of MHT-CET is utilized for the admission in Govt. / Corp. / Govt. Aided Colleges of health sciences degree courses.

3rd May 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As a nigerian graduate of microbiology, what are the criterias needed to get admitted for mbbs in a medical school as a foreign student.
Dear friend,
u r already become old I mean about 22 yrs approximately.For mbbs it will take about 6 yrs to obtain a degree provided you go throu every year regularly.So i suggest better you go for pg in micro.
14th May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Anyone interested in admission in MBBS/BDS in Govt/Pvt College (karnataka) for the session 2011-12, then PM/contact-- [email protected]. Contact No. 9911629975
1st June 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i have one question if astate board maharashtra marks pcb group fill 50% and a mhtcet score fill with a good mark then i can join a gmc
8th June 2011, 11:21 AM
amit gaur054

dear friend.........

best of luck
8th June 2011, 11:22 AM
amit gaur054

Post Re: Admission process for mbbs in maharashtra state government colleges?

dear friend.........

best of luck
10th June 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Are the seats for MBBS admission announced from JJ hospital. Where can we get admission forms? If private then what is the total expenditure for admission?
11th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i have given my mht cet n not hoping 2 get good marks. so i m thinking 2 go for physiotherapy course of 4 n half yr in mangalore in RAJIV Gandhi university in karnataka.but i have interest in mbbs so is it possible 4 me 2 complete physiotherapy course n den opt for mbbs in maharashtra
13th June 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission in mbbs through mhtcet in maharashtra state
14th June 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i have 70 marks in cet 2011 my catogery is st and reservation is ha only i just want know can i get admision in any govt. medical college in maharashtra
15th June 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 56% in pcb group in mhtcet-2011 shall i get admission for mbbs in maharastra?
15th June 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

how many seats r avaliable 4 mbbs in NT (b)
16th June 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process of Medical for 2011??????
16th June 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Admission process for mbbs in maharashtra state government colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 70 marks in cet 2011 my catogery is st and reservation is ha only i just want know can i get admision in any govt. medical college in maharashtra
hey ST caste... u hav a big chance i guess... best of luck for preference
17th June 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of form filling for mbbs ?
17th June 2011, 06:54 PM
rupi

I have attached a document that is issued by the Government of Maharashtra which provides all details that are necessary for MHT CET Exam. Please refer the same.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NotificationSaleBrochure2011.pdf(171.6 KB, 196 views)
19th June 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I have occupied 58.50 in 12th and 74 in MHTCET so can i get a seat in MBBS
19th June 2011, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

May i get admision for MBBS with 74 marks in MHTCET
19th June 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I scored 111 in CET BUT I dont know what to do now .Could some one PLEASE tell me where to get admission forms.Is there any thing like a cap round in medicine because I have heard it in engineering
19th June 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 141 marks CET and 88% in board exam can i get admission for mbbs
19th June 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

registration dates for mbbs in maharastra of

20th June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

what is mbbs admission form date...?
20th June 2011, 05:52 PM
rupi

If you want to take admission in maharashtra government colleges then you have to appear for MHT CET Exam. A document issued by the maharashtra government has been attached herewith which gives all the details for the exam. Please refer the same.
All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NotificationSaleBrochure2011.pdf(171.6 KB, 156 views)
22nd June 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

when will be forms for medical admission in maharashtra are available
23rd June 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

B.H.M.S admission about?
24th June 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Cut of least for addmisstion in mbbs for obc catagory
30th June 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE OF MBBS ADMISSION IN MAHARASHTRA FOR YEAR 2011-2012
4th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

my SML no. is 39847 so on which day i have to fill the form to take admission in m.b.b.s ?
18th July 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

list of medical candidate selected for 2011-2012 of maharashatra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?