18th November 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra

am from Maharashtra i want information regarding mbbs admissions in govt colleges of other states, rules and availability of applications of mbbs please send details

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  2. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  4. How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  5. Can I get admission for MBBS in any government college after scoring 71.83% in 12th standard and 44% in MHTCET
  6. Last year cutoff for MBBS and BDS course in government college? How many government BDS colleges are there in Maharashtra?
  7. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  8. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list for MBBS for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Which are the cheap colleges in Maharastra to join MBBS in India?
  11. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Cut off list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in MBBS through NEET? Which are the private and government colleges
  14. Cutoff marks for Maharashtra government MBBS medical colleges?
  15. Cutoff list of OBC for MBBS government colleges of Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  17. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  18. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
26th April 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra

1.list of government mbbs college in maharashtra and also india and it`s fee structure.
2.i am obc category student so, how many marks require in neet for maharashtra and india level
3.i require private or deemed university mbbs college list in maharashtra and it`s tentative fee structure
17th August 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra

should i get any gov clg of bams my per is 57.91'/, n i belong to sc categry in maharashtra
25th August 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class 12 studying in jammu. domicile of jammu and kashmir. am i eligible for admission to MBBS courses in Himachal pradesh ?
26th August 2013, 04:22 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,

MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery

If you have completed your 12th science with Biology subject then you are definetly eligible for being Doctor.

For being A Doctor you should have to take admission in MBBS.

For that you have to crack premedical entrance exam like:

* PMT
* AFMC
* AIIMS
* DUMET
* JIPMER etc.

Best Books for premedical Entrance Exam:

All the best

umang_28
17th October 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

my parents are properly from Maharashtra state due to service we are living in chattisgarh state and i am studying in chattisgar state i want admission in MBBS course through state quota of maharastra 85% seat presently i am in 9 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?