10th September 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission requirements and procedure for BBA from Jamia Millia Islamia?

Sir, I have completed my ISC with 67% marks. Now I want to take admission into Jamia Millia Islamia in BBA. So please tell me what will I have to do to get admission there? I am Muslim and belongs to OBC caste category. So what is the cut-off marks of BBA entrance exam in Jamia Millia Islamia?

5th September 2020, 11:46 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Admission requirements and procedure for BBA from Jamia Millia Islamia?

Eligibility criteria for BBA from Jamia Milia Islamia:
• Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board and must have secured 50% marks in aggregate.

Admission to BBA course is done through an entrance test which is conducted by the Institute, followed by an interview.
For more admission related query, visit www.jmi.ac.in
8th September 2020, 07:40 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission requirements and procedure for BBA from Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my ISC with 67% marks. Now I want to take admission into Jamia Millia Islamia in BBA. So please tell me what will I have to do to get admission there? I am Muslim and belongs to OBC caste category. So what is the cut-off marks of BBA entrance exam in Jamia Millia Islamia?
Yes,you can pursue BBA course in Jamia Millia Islamia.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 from the recognized board with an aggregate of 50%
You need to appear for joint entrance exam and clear it to get admission for BBA course.

Cutoff marks for general candidates is 60 marks, 50 marks for Muslim students and 40 marks For ST, SC and OBC students. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?