16th April 2019, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BSc(Physics) Honours admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi Sir, I have an interested to study BSc with Physics Honours in Jamia Millia Islamia. I want to know that what are all the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this BSc course? Kindly help me to know about the requirements.

22nd April 2019, 11:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BSc(Physics) Honours admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

For studying B.Sc(Hons.) in Physics from JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia) University, you are required to qualify JMI UG admission test for B.Sc in Physics admissions.

Also, for pursuing Honours degree in Physics from JMI, you are required to have completed your Class 12th with at least 50% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

For more details regarding JMI UG admissions, you can refer to the link www.jmi.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?