3rd June 2011, 09:28 AM
KPSINGH33

Admission schedule for B.Com at Ahmedabad colleges affiliated to Gujarat University?

i want to know the admission schedule for BCOM at Ahmedabad colleges affiliated to Gujarat University.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is suitable for me after scoring 82.33% in diploma in Mechanical Engineering branch
  2. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  3. Last year cutoff percentage of medical colleges in Ahmadabad and Gujarat?
  4. What can I do for admission in TYB.Com as a regular or as External Student? Last date of admission in Gujarat University?
  5. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  6. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  8. Which M.Pharm college in Rajkot is AICTE approved which provides stipend?
  9. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  10. Which colleges can i get in Gujarat after scoring 112 in NATA?
  11. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  12. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? I'm doing Masters from Gujarat university
  13. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  14. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the best universities to do MS in Automobile?
  16. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  17. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  18. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
18th June 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission schedule for B.Com at Ahmedabad colleges affiliated to Gujarat University?

What processor for admission for F.Y.BCOM AS EX.STUDENT
14th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission schedule for B.Com at Ahmedabad colleges affiliated to Gujarat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPSINGH33 View Post
i want to know the admission schedule for BCOM at Ahmedabad colleges affiliated to Gujarat University.
students list who got admission through gujarat university......plzzz update....
15th July 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

students who sumbit their forms at end, who didnt got admission in any college,university is going to giv them....where is the list of that students who got admiison??? kidly post that soon....we are worried....
17th July 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

how to see the list of students getting admission through gujarat university..
20th July 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

WHEN ARE YOU RELESING THE ADMISSION LIST FOR F.Y.BCOM
WE HAVE SUBMITTED THE FORM TO GUJARAT UNIVERSITY.
CAN YOU CONFIRM WHEN GU IS GOING TO RELEASE THE LIST OF STUDENT FOR FY ADMISSION.
11th September 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

When and from where can i fill T.Y. B.COM FORM AS AN EXTERNAL STUDENT FOR THE YEAR 2011-2012.
15th September 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

procedure of admission in BS [HONS]
6th October 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

last date kia hai b,com
k admission ki
17th October 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that when can i receive the form T.y.B.com external exam from Gujarat University?
12th November 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

B COM EXTERNAL FORM HOW TOW SUBMITED LAST DATED & OPEN DATED VERY URJENT?
14th November 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

when the fy bcom external forms issu?
and inform the date of issue of forms?
2nd January 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission schedule for B.A. at Ahmedabad colleges affiliated to Gujarat University?

Plz let me know when the admission form for external B.A. are going to be issue.
12th January 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

please give detail of b.com in external t.y admission form submitte last date ?
17th January 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in ty b.com in ahmedabad pl give me detail
20th February 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i am from bhavnagar,
i want to complet my T.Y.B.com in in GLSIC, so plz reply what is the procedure.
19th March 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that when external exams will start of fy bcom
15th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when ex-student form is open for B.com.
1st May 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

hellow friends
i want to admition in GLSIC in T.Y.B.com in yearly system. so please give me information what is the procedure.?
26th May 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHEN F.Y.B.COM ADMISSION FORM IS OPEN
29th May 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to join B COM from HLCC (Gujrat University), What is cut off and when to preceed??
27th July 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for the applying t.y B.com external ??
12th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

in admisson b.com after diploma?
6th November 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

plz tell us wht is d last date to get admmsn in ty bcom external its very urgent nd whn they r started???????/////
30th January 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date to get admission in fy b.com for external student????????
25th September 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

external fy b.com..admission exjam and admission frome time
2nd December 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

WHEN THIRD YEAR B COM EX STUDENT EXAM FORMS AVAILABLE FOR 2013-2014
3rd December 2013, 03:09 PM
rajawat ritu

Cool Re: Admission schedule for B.Com at Ahmedabad colleges affiliated to Gujarat University?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1285743]I want to know that when can i receive the form T.y.B.com external exam from Gujarat University
30th May 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I had dropped 2 year in between and now want to do external so what is the procedure and when will I get external form of Gujarat university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?