3rd June 2011, 12:46 PM
adnan nagori

What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?

sir i want to know that whats the process to get admission in the college of gujrat university(ahmedabad or gandhinagar)?
please reply soon,.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  2. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  3. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  4. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  5. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat?
  6. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  7. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  8. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  9. List of medical colleges(MBBS) Gujarat? Procedure for admission?
  10. Number of seats available in various colleges of Gujarat for PG in Medical? Procedure to be followed?
  11. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  12. List of colleges offering PhD to MCA student in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  15. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  16. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  17. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  18. Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com
16th June 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?

I want to know the date of Admission form for f.y.B.com of Gujarat University. Please me details on myh email Id [email protected].
4th June 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?

what is the last date for admission in fybcom?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?