27th August 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?

dear sir,
my name is patel jalpa. i am from ahmedabad in gujarat. i have comlpeted pgdca.i want to msc it admission in sikkim manipal university. i want to get information about msc it. and i want to address and contact of sikkim manipal university in ahmedabad.
my e-mail : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  2. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University?
  3. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  4. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  5. Can I get admission for M.Sc in CS after completion of B.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  7. Admission in IBMR Business School Ahmedabad with Sikkim Manipal Program?
  8. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  9. What is the job score, career prospect after passing MSc IT from Sikkim Manipal University? Is it a full time course? Can I do it form anywhere?
  10. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. Which are the colleges offering distance learning of Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  13. is sikkim manipal university is good for bca? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scope of MSc(IT) in distance learning mode from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Whether Sikkim Manipal University comes under the Manipal University or not? -- [New]
  16. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  17. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  18. For which courses am I eligible to do MSc after finishing BSc MLT in Sikkim Manipal University?
22nd April 2012, 10:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
my name is patel jalpa. i am from ahmedabad in gujarat. i have comlpeted pgdca.i want to msc it admission in sikkim manipal university. i want to get information about msc it. and i want to address and contact of sikkim manipal university in ahmedabad.
my e-mail : [email protected]

Candidate seeking for MSc [IT] from Sikkim Manipal University, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. The duration of the program is two years and comprise of four semesters. Candidate who holds a six months computer course from reputed Institution, are eligible for Lateral entry to second semester. Candidate who possesses one year post graduate diploma in CA or IT from a recognized University along with graduation, are eligible for direct admission to the third semester. The fee for per semester would cost Rs. 11,350 and Fee for lateral entry would cost Rs. 5,300.

In order to know complete detail about information center in Ahmedabad refer to the following link.
31st May 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?

dear sir,
my name is avesh. i am in kullu. i have comlpeted pgdca.i want to msc it admission in sikkim manipal university. i want to get information about msc it. and i want to address and contact of sikkim manipal university in kullu.
my e-mail:[email protected]
28th March 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I am having PGDCA from Regional Computer Centre,Jadavpur(Kolkata) now known as DOEACC,Kolkata .
I Want to apply for M.Sc(IT) in Sikkim Manipal in direct entry to 3rd semester.
Am i eligibile for that?
Pls answer
19th March 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from ... Candidate seeking for MSc [IT] from Sikkim Manipal University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?