7th November 2011, 11:02 PM
manushi s shah

Last year cutoff percentage of medical colleges in Ahmadabad and Gujarat?

dear sir,

pl. inform me last year cut of % in ahmedabad and in gujarat in medical collage.

how much % is require to get admission in medical collage in ahmedabad/gujarat in merit as well inpayment seat and what are the mode of payment [nre or direct]?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top CS Hindi institutes in Ahmedabad?
  2. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  3. Can I study Polytechnic course if secured 48.93% in 10th standard? List of colleges in Ahmedabad?
  4. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  5. Gujarat CET medical cutoff marks?
  6. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  7. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  8. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  9. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  10. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  11. Can I apply for GUJCET to get admission in Gujarat Government Medical colleges? -- [New]
  12. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  13. Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?
  14. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  15. What should I do after completing B.Tech IT? Are there any technical jobs in Ahmedabad for freshers
  16. Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?
  17. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Government medical colleges after scoring a medical cutoff of 195.75?
10th May 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year cutoff percentage of medical colleges in Ahmadabad and Gujarat?

what islist of cot off marks for medical colleges in gujarat. . ?
15th May 2012, 09:56 PM
BIKARANT RAI

Default Re: Last year cutoff percentage of medical colleges in Ahmadabad and Gujarat?

hi friends,

dear sir,

pl. inform me last year cut of % in ahmedabad and in gujarat in medical collage.

how much % is require to get admission in medical collage in ahmedabad/gujarat in merit as well inpayment seat and what are the mode of payment [nre or direct]?

thanks
15th May 2012, 09:59 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi friends,

dear sir,

thanks
2nd June 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

pl inform melast year cut of %in ahemdabad ad in gujrat in medical collage
11th May 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I want to know how many gov. medical colleges for MBBS in Gujarat? Then also know to cut of % merit for SCBC 2012 in Gujarat?
22nd May 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

what can be the cutt of percentage for admission to medical colleges in Gujrat.
4th June 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

pl provide me the average cut off list for government and self finance medical colleges of Gujarat
10th June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

how much % will require for get admission in B.J. medical?
11th December 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

how much % is require to get admission in medical collage in ahmedabad/gujarat in merit as well inpayment seat and what are the mode of payment
8th February 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How can i getLast year cut off marks for admission in gujarat medical colleges for gujarat board students?
23rd March 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Please, I want to know how much percentage is required in 12th std to get admission in medical college(MBBS) in surat,gujarat?
15th January 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to know merit list of last year for all medical colleges in Gujarat for s.c. students.
29th January 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of CBSE board and how much % I need to get admission in medical college of ahemdabad
5th April 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required to get admission in government medical colleges of ahmedabad ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?